By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 Contoller is the worst. confirmed

mjc2021 said:
-Newcloud- said:
this has nothing to do with the xbox control but more about him needing to getting a life and going to the press just to get some attention

I think he was paid to say this. I also heard Ross had a seizure playing LBP.

Well at least he was playing the ps3...hehe

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun
Around the Network

They don't talk about his "3 hour happy time" every night now do they?

It is a shitty controller for fighting games, but just about perfect for shooters.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

shinyuhadouken said:
It is a shitty controller for fighting games, but just about perfect for shooters.

If they fixed the D-pad then it would be the ultimate controller.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Fallout was confirmed superior graphically and gameplay-wise on the 360 comapared to it's other console counterpart. Not to mention the DLC. I know the thread is a joke, but I just had to say it because others (360 haters) will jump at topics like this.

I know the PS3 version had a lot of aliasing, but gameplay wise ? I don't get it.

Around the Network

Who's Matthew Perry? Next I'll hear is that John Ratzenberger got his chopped off while getting it wrapped in the cord that connects the nunchuk to the Wiimote.

I'll come up with something better eventually...

JRPG said:
shinyuhadouken said:

If they fixed the D-pad then it would be the ultimate controller.

sure sure

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun

I already knew that.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

hmmm, so chandler's loyalties have changed since the days of Friends eh? I remember he use to talk about the sony playstation all the time on the show, but he has moved on to the xbox eh...

Jordahn said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Fallout was confirmed superior graphically and gameplay-wise on the 360 comapared to it's other console counterpart. Not to mention the DLC. I know the thread is a joke, but I just had to say it because others (360 haters) will jump at topics like this.

They and PS3 haters does a rapid response of defense for their obvious insecurities... ;)

But seriously (maybe I was serious...)

The 360 controller is the best for shooting games FPS and TPS.  You feel more immersed because the feel of the controller compliments the style of gameplay.

The thing about that Microsoft is still amazed at how ergonomic the dreamcast controller was/is even though it looked clunky. They knew the controller had to be toned down from last gen, but it is generally good for nearly any game besides fighting games (Unless you're good at using joysticks).