By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 Contoller is the worst. confirmed

Kantor said:
Lol, Chandler spelt Fallout wrong.

Here's a little tip.  When someone is being quoted in an article, they are probably not the person that is typing that particular article.  That would sort of defeat the need to use quotations.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Fallout was confirmed superior graphically and gameplay-wise on the 360 comapared to it's other console counterpart. Not to mention the DLC. I know the thread is a joke, but I just had to say it because others (360 haters) will jump at topics like this.

They and PS3 haters does a rapid response of defense for their obvious insecurities... ;)

But seriously (maybe I was serious...)

The 360 controller is the best for shooting games FPS and TPS.  You feel more immersed because the feel of the controller compliments the style of gameplay.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Kratos said:
i don't have very big hands, and that is why i like the ps3 controller better. But i don't have problems playing on 360 controller, its a fine controller.

I actually found that the PS3 controller is a good "generic" controller.  Not that it's a bad thing, but what I'm saying is that it seems to cover all genres very well at the least.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

i dont like matt perry anymore coz he plays the 360...chandler i like coz he played the playstation!!

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun

Could he BE playing anymore videogames!?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
Jordahn said:
Kratos said:
i don't have very big hands, and that is why i like the ps3 controller better. But i don't have problems playing on 360 controller, its a fine controller.

I actually found that the PS3 controller is a good "generic" controller.  Not that it's a bad thing, but what I'm saying is that it seems to cover all genres very well at the least.

That's also a reason why i like it so much :D.

I'm very generic :P

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

sakicfan84 said:
Kantor said:
Lol, Chandler spelt Fallout wrong.

Here's a little tip.  When someone is being quoted in an article, they are probably not the person that is typing that particular article.  That would sort of defeat the need to use quotations.

That's a good point.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

this has nothing to do with the xbox control but more about him needing to getting a life and going to the press just to get some attention

-Newcloud- said:
this has nothing to do with the xbox control but more about him needing to getting a life and going to the press just to get some attention

I think he was paid to say this. I also heard Ross had a seizure playing LBP.

I don''t think he destroyed his hand by using a controller, I think he uses the controller as an excuse for how he REALLY destroyed his hand...nudge nudge, wink wink.

"Man is born free but is everywhere in chains" - Rousseau