By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 Contoller is the worst. confirmed

Garcian Smith said:
To the "Dual Shock v. 360 controller" debaters:

Try this. Grab a 360 controller, hold it like you normally would, and let your thumbs fall into a position that feels most natural to you. Now grab a Dual Shock and do the same.

On the 360 controller, your thumbs should fall on to the left analog stick (left) and the face buttons (right).

On the Dual Shock, your thumbs should fall on the D-pad (left) and the face buttons (right).

The 360's controller is much more natural for 3D games. In fact, the only part of it that sucks is the D-pad - and, well, the Dual Shock D-pad is worse. The former may be inaccurate, but at least it won't shred your thumbs.

Also some people with big hands notice their thumbs touching when they play some games.

Around the Network

Well i gotta say i love that feel of the 360's controller very comfy coozy.

BUT its D-PAD = SHAT.

The DS3's D-PAD = the best out there for FIghters like SoulCalibur IV and SFIV imo.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Well i gotta say i love that feel of the 360's controller very comfy coozy.

BUT its D-PAD = SHAT.

The DS3's D-PAD = the best out there for FIghters like SoulCalibur IV and SFIV imo.

And I thought that the Duke felt great in my hands as well. The problems were the button placement. But about the Dual Shock 3 as I mentioned earlier, the left analog placement gives me better range of comfort and motion. And the Wii Nunchuck feels very well in my left hand.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

So the 360 controller breaks your hand and the PS3 controller causes nasty rashes?

I guess the Wii controller causes head trauma or the loss of an eye :P

oops lol

Around the Network
IllegalPaladin said:
So the 360 controller breaks your hand and the PS3 controller causes nasty rashes?

I recieved massive blisters on the PS3 Dual Shock 3 once I got SFIV.

madman25 said:
...and Matthew Perry is just covering up the fact that he's a huge wanker!

LOL, exactly what I was thinking!

S.T.A.G.E. said:
IllegalPaladin said:

I recieved massive blisters on the PS3 Dual Shock 3 once I got SFIV.

Hey, that just goes to show that it's worth playing SFIV on the PS3...!  :D

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

At least it wasn't "The Playstation Claw"

Feylic said:

"Former Friends star Matthew Perry was forced to seek medical attention after destroying his hand playing videogames.

The actor admits he spends days on end glued to the screen playing war games on his Xbox, ruining the muscles and tendons in his hand.

Perry says, "I play a lot of video games a lot of Xbox 360. I played Fall Out 3 so often I had to go to a hand doctor. I used my hand too much and had to get injections in it."

http://www.imdb.com/news/ns0000002/#ni0750430

lol, how does one "destroy" their hands playing videogames.. he must get pretty intense.

Spoilers below:

BTW, thread title is a joke :p

Kinda been posted already...

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o