By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 Contoller is the worst. confirmed

"Former Friends star Matthew Perry was forced to seek medical attention after destroying his hand playing videogames.

The actor admits he spends days on end glued to the screen playing war games on his Xbox, ruining the muscles and tendons in his hand.

Perry says, "I play a lot of video games a lot of Xbox 360. I played Fall Out 3 so often I had to go to a hand doctor. I used my hand too much and had to get injections in it."

http://www.imdb.com/news/ns0000002/#ni0750430

lol, how does one "destroy" their hands playing videogames.. he must get pretty intense.

Spoilers below:

BTW, thread title is a joke :p

Around the Network

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_palmar_hidradenitis

Well his new movie 17 again sucks

Fallout was confirmed superior graphically and gameplay-wise on the 360 comapared to it's other console counterpart. Not to mention the DLC. I know the thread is a joke, but I just had to say it because others (360 haters) will jump at topics like this.

Lol, Chandler spelt Fallout wrong.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

I think the 360 controller quite honestly is one of the more comfortable controllers since the first dual shock.

Kantor said:
Lol, Chandler spelt Fallout wrong.

LOL...Irony much?

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

...and Matthew Perry is just covering up the fact that he's a huge wanker!

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

i am happy with 360 controller

I feel it is better

i don't have very big hands, and that is why i like the ps3 controller better. But i don't have problems playing on 360 controller, its a fine controller.

PSN ID: clemens-nl