By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - why do people care that games like madworld and gta: china wars aren't sell

if most gamers were "Hardcore" Devil may cry 4 would of sold much more

Around the Network
irstupid said:

Correct, too bad now adays it seemt the   quote HARDCORE quote label anything that they don't like as being shovelware.  

hardcore people are just whiny selfish babies

I agree. Just take a look how many whine threads there are about 3rd party games on these forums. Man those hc-whinebabiez are annoying!

irstupid said:
Maskedpainter said:
jellyfishprince said:
what is shovelware?

Poorly developed software which still has a ton of glitches, or it's a poorly ported title from another system and/or a game made in the fraction of the time usually needed to develop and polish game for public release.

I. e. every madden tittle inbetween their 'updates'. IMO.

Correct, too bad now adays it seemt the   quote HARDCORE quote label anything that they don't like as being shovelware.  

hardcore people are just whiny selfish babies

Completely agree, I think personally a good 80% of the games out there are crap. Many of them sell millions of units but offer anything new to their genre, in my opinion only games which offer a new or greatly improved experience really count as non shovelware games.

Mario Galaxy

Madworld

Okami

Mario 64

Zelda OOT

FFVII

2k football series

Those titles offered something new and elevated their genre, since then most games, even the really "hardcore" ones just try to imitate their greatness.

Well yeah, we want all games to sell well.

"Like you know"

I don't know. If the games some people like aren't being made, then they can try to find new hobbies.

My most anticipated games:  Whatever Hideo Kojima is going to do next, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Gran Turismo 5, Alan Wake, Wii Sports Resort.  Cave Story Wiiware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqqLMgbtrB8

Around the Network

Your stealth trolling is getting rather obvious, i must say.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

People care because all along there has been complains of 3rd party publishers not releasing core titles on the Wii.

And when they do, sales are not that great which seem to point out that all along 3rd party publishers actually have a better idea on how to run a business than the random Vgchartz user that keeps trying to give them business advices....

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

jellyfishprince said:

Wii Sports, Wii Play, Wii Music and Wii Fit, why do we need other games?

Those games suck.

Ryudo said:
jellyfishprince said:

Those games suck.

ya... i agree... thats why they arent selling at all..

prediction: wii to sell 150million console by end of 2010

jellyfishprince said:
Ryudo said:
jellyfishprince said:

Those games suck.

ya... i agree... thats why they arent selling at all..

Sales are not indicative of quality.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.