By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - prediction: over/under - conduit scoring a 9.0

Gamespot will crush any expectations,count on that.

There is too much "hidden agenda" concerning this game.

Most will rate it too low. Some will rate it too high. 2-3 will judge it fairly, but they aren't the popular websites.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

81 on metacritic

dougsdad0629 said:

It's all going to depend how each individual critic scores it. If they compare it to other FPS on PS3 and 360, it'll probably get praised for the controls, but come up lacking in other ways and probably get 80-ish. If they evaluate it simply as a Wii game and recognize it as something fun and unique for the console, it will score much higher IMO.

This.

I'm so sick and tired of reviewers comparing Wii games to PS360 games when it comes to graphics and online play and then scoring them lower because those aspects are obviously not up to snuff with the HD consoles. But then at the same time they don't score any HD games lower when their controls are inferior to those found in Wii games. That's just the snobcore at their finest.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Since it's on the Wii(that's like 10-15 point off there already) it won't get a 90+ rating hell I wouldn't be surprised if this game will even get a 80+ rating.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I'm gonna have to go with 71, although I wish HVS/Sega the best of luck.

Around the Network
Cheebee said:
dougsdad0629 said:

It's all going to depend how each individual critic scores it. If they compare it to other FPS on PS3 and 360, it'll probably get praised for the controls, but come up lacking in other ways and probably get 80-ish. If they evaluate it simply as a Wii game and recognize it as something fun and unique for the console, it will score much higher IMO.

This.

I'm so sick and tired of reviewers comparing Wii games to PS360 games when it comes to graphics and online play and then scoring them lower because those aspects are obviously not up to snuff with the HD consoles. But then at the same time they don't score any HD games lower when their controls are inferior to those found in Wii games. That's just the snobcore at their finest.

Glad to see you agree.  However, it may surprise you to learn that I still actually prefer a regular controller to the Wii controls for a FPS.  I enjoyed Metroid and Medal of Honor Heroes 2 very much.  Red Steel was OK.  I'm sure I'll really enjoy the Conduit.  ...but the Wii controls haven't spoiled a good old controller for me yet.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

If you think it's going to garner 90+ then you're only setting yourself up for a fall.

It doesn't seem like it's going to be a spectacular game, so low 80s is my bet and that's a good score.

It's on the Wii, thats 10 points off right there. Between 75 - 80 is my guess.

Ign i believe will score it above 85.

Gamespot about 70.

If it can nail the controls and online, I expect a 85-90ish rating, but it's still pretty unpredictable at this point

I don't see the game getting higher than a 7.5 rating.