By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - prediction: over/under - conduit scoring a 9.0

Personally, I'm looking at the content and depth.

12 player online, graphics, 13 multiplayer modes, standard lengthed (for an fps) story mood, voice chat.

Also, in terms of hate on wii fps titles, metroid prime 3 scored in the area of both previous titles in the series (low 90s). Also, the wii version of call of duty: world at war, thought by many to be a down graded afterthought, scored in the mid 80s.

Around the Network

70 - 82 most reviewers are going yo compare it to halo and gears

I think it'll score above 80. I hope it'll score above 90.

Serious_frusting said:
it will not be a AAA game

yeah i know i'll say 82 on metacritic

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

The real question is, which is the next Wii game that is going to score over 90%? I'd say the only ones that have a chance haven't been announced yet officially (Pikmin 3, Zelda Wii, Mario RPG/Platformer)

I don't think another game will score over 90%, the media hates the Wii a lot, so it's impossible. It has been a long while since a retail Wii game scored above 90%

1 Super Mario Galaxy 97 2007
2 Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, The 95 2006
3 World of Goo 94 Downloadable game
4 Super Smash Bros. Brawl 93 Early 2008
5 Rock Band 2 92 Late 2008 (Multiplatform)
6 Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition 91 2007
7 Okami 90 Early 2008
8 Metroid Prime 3: Corruption 90 2007

I don't think we will see another 90% game until the new main Rock Band/GH or Pikmin/Zelda/Mario. Even the EA games supporting WM+ will be torn apart, just wait and see.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

It's a good thing most people are keeping realistic expectation.
Hopefully we're all surprised when it actually received a 90% average =D

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

No matter how good it is, it will still get scores like 5, 6 from the usual sites.

78 on Metacritic, since the media hate the Wii so much just like with Super Mario Galaxy who knows.

I'm guessing 91. If it's under 85 for metacritic, I will be surprised and disappointed. If that is the case, after I get the game, I'll know if that disappointment lies with the game or the reviewers, but will get it either way...

COD WAW for the Wii has an 83.  I expect it to do at least 2/100yj points higher...

RPG said:
78 on Metacritic, since the media hate the game so much just like with Super Mario Galaxy who knows.

Uh....  Super Mario Galaxy is the highest scoring Wii game with a 97.  You are clearly being sarcastic somewhere, but I am confused as to which part.