By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - prediction: over/under - conduit scoring a 9.0

Esa-Petteri said:
70-80 on metacritic.

this.

What I think the game will deserve(bc metacritic is'nt really a good system):80-83

THIS WILL NOT GET A 90... A lot of u people will be dissapointed when this game comes out me thinks... Luckily I wont...

This game has good graphics atleast from what I have seen in the latest singleplayer vids. I'm not going to say anything about the online bc we have only seen a 52 second trailer... The control will be amazing and the story will be pretty good imo.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
Esa-Petteri said:
70-80 on metacritic.

this.

What I think the game will deserve(bc metacritic is'nt really a good system):80-83

THIS WILL NOT GET A 90... A lot of u people will be dissapointed when this game comes out me thinks... Luckily I wont...

This game has good graphics atleast from what I have seen in the latest singleplayer vids. I'm not going to say anything about the online bc we have only seen a 52 second trailer... The control will be amazing and the story will be pretty good imo.

The latest Game Informer magazine said the graphics are very impressive even on a 73" screen.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

I'm actually expecting big reviews on the sheer fun factor of playing with the controls. I'm putting it at a 90 average.

Under. Shooters are pretty graphics instensive and a lot of reviewers can't seem to grasp the fact that the Wii isn't an HD capable machine.

Also it seems to try to be more "Oldschool" health pickups rather then regenerating health and the like... so I can see a lot of reviewers getting made because you just can't play the waiting game to waltz through the game.

Around the Network

If the gaming media is in another Wii hate mode, as they are now (or still haven't gotten over this one), then it's not scoring well, regardless of whether it's good. If the gaming media is in a favorable mood, it has a shot.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

I expect low 80s.

I'm expecting 85-95.

Under, without a doubt.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

80-85

I don't think this will ever go above 90, but it could be possible, we never know.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."