By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN first impressions of InFamous:it looks better than prototype

Infamous graphics= sexy. Gameplay = eh.

PROTOTYPE graphics= passable. Gameplay= fun

from what i have seen you can do more in PROTOTYPE. Does PROTOTYPE have a storyline to it though?

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
Serious_frusting said:
Infamous graphics= sexy. Gameplay = eh.

PROTOTYPE graphics= passable. Gameplay= fun

from what i have seen you can do more in PROTOTYPE. Does PROTOTYPE have a storyline to it though?

Yes.

Prototype looks like an awesome title.

If I were to buy games like these I would undoubtedly grab both of them. 

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

looks dont matter much to me gameplay is where its at lucky 4 me a ps3 only owner i can experience them both

Play Me

inFamous FTW

4 ≈ One

I think they both look like they might be a lot of fun. I'm not ruling out picking them both up until I see the reviews.

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

Around the Network

it looks like InFamous will have a good storyline
dont know about prototype story

Use power for the right things. At least for the things that you believe in.

Infamous>>>>>>>>>>>>donut>>>>>>>>>prototype. why? Well I keep getting the feeling that prototype will play like all the other hulk games that I hated (the same team is making prototype that created the hulk games). So I will definitely go with infamous. Plus exclusive games tend to always run smoother and support better features overall (sixaxis, higher resolution textures, 4x AA, better shaders, better audio, etc)

To me Prototype is like violent version of spiderman 2. it doesnt look any interesting and the character looks like a geek who is mimicking altair cause he is "Dark and mysterious "

infamous FTW¡¡¡¡¡¡.

Both look good but ill wait for reviews.