By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - For those of you buying FFXIII on the 360...

jesus kung fu magic said:
halil23 said:

What IF Versus remain PS3 exclusive and uses saves transfers over from 13 for extra unlockables/or secrets, then you're screwed!

Would rather get the PS3 version just to be safe

What if portland would have drafted jordan instead of sam bowie?

Whatt if at the end of the VS demo is says ONLY for PS3 WORLDWIDE? Would you cry?

Around the Network
neerdowell said:

Why? Besides those of you who only have a 360, this makes no sense to me. I see no clear advantage in doing so; I could see this on some games where the ps3 version was technically inferior as is the case sometimes, but in all likelyhood, since XIII has been in development for 5+ years on the ps3 and will supposedly be ported in only a year to the 360 I don't think this will be the case. Now, I'm not saying that the 360 version will be inferior; that remains to be seen. What I am saying is that in the best case scenario, there is no advantage to owning the 360 version over the ps3. In fact, even though the advantages would be small, the advantage still lies with the ps3:

1 blu-ray disc
ps3 has better audio
versus still exclusive (though likely not unfortunately)
ps3 lead development (that is going to be an awfully big game to port in such a small amount of time and get everything sound, especially if you're dividing your staff among the localization as well)

iute simple for me really. just like with the previous generation i have all 3 systems and last generation xbox was my system of choice unless the game was only on gamecube or playstation 2 i always got th xbox version no questions asked. it was my favorite of the systems last generation. now you bring in xbox 360 wii and playstation 3 the same concept applies. simply put if it is not exclusive i get it on xbox 360 favorite system this gen no questions asked ps3 and wii are for exclusives only except in rare timed exclusive cases at times. my signature shows the order i see the 3 current systems xbox 360 rocks ps3 is great too but the wii is lagging behind them but is still loved.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

I am for the following reasons

1. 360 is my lead system
2. I care about achievements alot more than trophies (though I admit they are pretty much the same I have a beastly gamerscore so I like boosting that)
3. I think no third party should make console exsclusives so I'm supporting them for the multi-plat                         
4. What can I say at the end of the day I love PS3 but the Xbox more so thats where my support is going when given the option.

5.  I like the 360 controller alot more.

My reasoning is simple... microsoft tried to get me a game on the 360 that I thought would never come on the 360. I will support them, because unlike sony they are trying to please my RPG gaming tastes.

Funny, I use to be Nintendo/Sony fanboy... things sure have changed this generation.

Edit: I honestly don't care if you call me 360 fanboy... I just support what supports me.

HanzoTheRazor said:
I own both systems... IMO only stubborn, small, silly fangirls would buy it for the 360 if they owned both.

Or idk maybe just maybe they like the system the best so they get all multiplatforms on 360 and save wii/ps3 for exclusives. I wonder could that be possible too?

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Around the Network
Megadude said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
halil23 said:

What IF Versus remain PS3 exclusive and uses saves transfers over from 13 for extra unlockables/or secrets, then you're screwed!

Would rather get the PS3 version just to be safe

What if portland would have drafted jordan instead of sam bowie?

Whatt if at the end of the VS demo is says ONLY for PS3 WORLDWIDE? Would you cry?

....yes thats exactly what the J man would do...

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Achievements and its what your friends have (at least in North America)

LordMatrix said:
HanzoTheRazor said:
I own both systems... IMO only stubborn, small, silly fangirls would buy it for the 360 if they owned both.

Or idk maybe just maybe they like the system the best so they get all multiplatforms on 360 and save wii/ps3 for exclusives. I wonder could that be possible too?

yeah i know can you honestly be serious HanzoTheRazor? 

from seeing the(latest) vs trailer just a minute ago, need a tissue j-man?

no pun intended

weaveworld said:
from seeing the(latest) vs trailer just a minute ago, need a tissue j-man?

no pun intended

You're a sadist =P