By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - For those of you buying FFXIII on the 360...

I miss the spice girls...

How do you breathe again?

Around the Network

none of those points really matter to most people. As long as both games are going to be the same quality wise and i dont see why they wont because most devs have said that porting to the 360 is easy so in the end i will probably get it for the 360 for 1 simple reason ... ACHIEVEMENTS

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

For me, it'll be a coinflip to determine on which system i get it on. I could care less if I played it on the 360, ps3, or a shoe box. As long as the game is fun i'll buy it

achievements!

Had to change my sig to get some moderator to quit bitching about it......

I like the achievements over Trophies unless Home provide those 3D trophies :P

Around the Network
Megadude said:
Huh? Get FF 13 on 360? I don't know what all this madness is about teh 360 controller being better. More colorful perhaps but batteries are wack. "Oh noes I need moar batteries," *grabs* dildo* "good thing I have a few spare".

Some people, they prefer DVD over bluray. Usually, they are people who don't own a bluray player. For the rest of us who enjoy 7.1 surround and the option of not disk swapping, well, we'll be playing the PS3 version of the game.

"But disk swapping was ok in 1997"

Yes it was and so were the spice girls.

You do not need to constantly buy batteries for the 360 controller Microsoft sells rechargable batteries packs, mines lasted me two and half years before I needed another one, and it only cost me 10 bucks.

As for the rest of your post, it's wack.

Achievements>FFXIII

mrstickball said:
Darth - every newer X360 runs quieter than a PS3. If you use the HDD install, then every 360 runs quieter than a PS3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhUVWXE3ZjA

Megadude said:
mrstickball said:
Darth - every newer X360 runs quieter than a PS3. If you use the HDD install, then every 360 runs quieter than a PS3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhUVWXE3ZjA

LOL, britney spears.

I buy all multi-platform games on 360. Because:

- I have a 360 for every TV in my house but not a PS3 so I can move from TV to TV easier when wife and kids take over my favorite TVs.
- The 360 has a detachable hard drive so I can carry my game saves with me easier when moving from console to console.
- I like 360's achievement system more then PS3.
- I like the 360 controller more then PS3. Controls and battery system.