By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - For those of you buying FFXIII on the 360...

Nah if you own both console you can get ff13 in which platform you want it to.

If you only own a 360 of course you buy it for 360.

If you only own a ps3 of course you buy it for ps3.

The only difference that there is might be the multiple disk for 360 version but the game would still be running equally for both systems so saying 1 is gonna be better than the other like the OP and mr. 360 fanboy( you know who you are) is just plain BS.

Around the Network
mrstickball said:
That optional 360 HDD install is gonna make the 360 version fly like a fighter jet....So I think that, even if I wanted the best FFXIII possible, I'd go with the 360 version.

It's people's preferences, they buy it for whatever they want to buy it for.

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

mrstickball said:
That optional 360 HDD install is gonna make the 360 version fly like a fighter jet....So I think that, even if I wanted the best FFXIII possible, I'd go with the 360 version.

ZOMG FF13 to stop Xbox 360's sounding like jets CONFIRMED

lol j/k

in answer to the thread

I would go with the controller you prefer.....if I was a dual console owner!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Darth - every newer X360 runs quieter than a PS3. If you use the HDD install, then every 360 runs quieter than a PS3.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

@mrstickball

yeah it was a joke

I don't think it run's quieter than a PS3 though

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I believe people have taken me wrong...I am not insinuating that anybody should buy a ps3 or regret their choice of a 360; I will admit I don't like the 360, moreso because of a disdain for Microsoft, but your buying decisions are none of my business. I asked this to find out why people would let other factors influence their buying decision besides the quality of the title (granted it is not out yet, I am merely basing the idea that the ps3 might be slightly better off of matters of preference and it being the lead platform, which usually makes a difference). It seems many of you are content to find fault in my thread (or daresay my existence), rather than answer the question constructively. Thank you for the few who actually read my first thread carefully and answer without jumping to conclusions.

How do you breathe again?

Look at past multiplatform games, pretty much same.

Well I don't have the option since I only own a 360. If I were a big sound buff I would get it for the PS3. If I were a contoller buff I would get the 360 version.

Huh? Get FF 13 on 360? I don't know what all this madness is about teh 360 controller being better. More colorful perhaps but batteries are wack. "Oh noes I need moar batteries," *grabs* dildo* "good thing I have a few spare".

Some people, they prefer DVD over bluray. Usually, they are people who don't own a bluray player. For the rest of us who enjoy 7.1 surround and the option of not disk swapping, well, we'll be playing the PS3 version of the game.

"But disk swapping was ok in 1997"

Yes it was and so were the spice girls.