By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - For those of you buying FFXIII on the 360...

One word answer "achievements".

Around the Network

There you go...seem like most of the answers are cause they like the achivements...I don't see anything wrong with that.

Megadude said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
halil23 said:

What IF Versus remain PS3 exclusive and uses saves transfers over from 13 for extra unlockables/or secrets, then you're screwed!

Would rather get the PS3 version just to be safe

What if portland would have drafted jordan instead of sam bowie?

Whatt if at the end of the VS demo is says ONLY for PS3 WORLDWIDE? Would you cry?

That would mean that VsXIII would be exclusive in Japan and multiplat everywhere else. FFXIII is a PS3 Worldwide exclusive because it's the only console in which you can get the game in all territories.

I think most will still buy on a Ps3.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

If people have both consoles, they will probably get the PS3 version. If they only have a 360, they will get the 360 version.

Simple enough.

The question is: can MS talk people into buying a 360 *instead* of a PS3 to play the game? FFXIII 360 bundle? Price cut at release?

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

Gee PS3 fans are so desperate you have to make threads like this to try and convince us all to buy a PS3 to play FFXIII. Guess what FFXIII is coming to X360 in Europe and North America.

FFXIII on X360 will be on 5 or 6 game discs but it is more or less the same game. I can swap discs and play them on X360 faster than PS3 takes to load the next scene.

Hopefully they use extra space on Blu-Ray to give us dual audio. Then it is no brainer to me which version I will buy.

I'd get it for the 360 cuz I can install it on it and will make loading tons faster than the Ps3

What are you looking at, nerd?
KillerMan said:
Hopefully they use extra space on Blu-Ray to give us dual audio. Then it is no brainer to me which version I will buy.

And if the English version is Workingdesigns quality what then?  Will your mind be torn asunder by the superior English VO?

Gnizmo said:
outlawauron said:
WarmachineX said:
1. Faster loading times
2. Better controller
3. Achievements >>trophies
4. The 360 is the place for JRPGS this gen

What?! Point #1 is completely invalid as the game hasn't even released!

Points #2-4 are complete opinion!

Why does it matter if they are opinion? The OP was asking for the reasoning of individuals. That is naturally going to be based on opinion.

I suppose. I was just looking for something objective.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.