By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I think I may be the only person that hates Little Big Planet

Orca_Azure said:
It's not my kind of game either.

It's not my kind of game too but it was priceless on the Easter in providing fun for the whole family :D First Easter when my niece wasn't bored to hell after few hours :D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

Great game but not for everyone. Just like every other game ever created. Wii Sports would have sold huge numbers if it wasn't bundled but would still never have a 1:1 ratio because for some people it isn't their cup of tea as well. I even know a couple of people that absolutely hate Mario although they are not my friends :P

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

NanakiXI said:
Great game but not for everyone. Just like every other game ever created. Wii Sports would have sold huge numbers if it wasn't bundled but would still never have a 1:1 ratio because for some people it isn't their cup of tea as well. I even know a couple of people that absolutely hate Mario although they are not my friends :P

I absolutly hate Mario ever since Giana Sisters days :D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Well makingmusic well be displeased.

No game will be enjoyed by everyone. I happen to think it's one of the best games on PS3. It really takes a while to get into it, though, don't judge it based on half an hour of play, because it takes a while to get over the "wtf, I'm a doll" sensation.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
shinyuhadouken said:
NinjaKido said:
X-Box 360 gamertag (Tick)
Anti PS3 thread (Tick)
Will I respond with anything else than a list (Cross)

You forgot to check my gaming library man. Check it out son before accusing me of being a fanboy.

If you were proud of owning a PS3, you'd have a trophycard in your sig. And the "it doesn't auto-update" excuse is gone now, because it does.

I do think that you need to play a game to judge it. Something like SoTC, for example, I could imagine looking awful in videos, but when you actually hold the controller and play yourself, it's an incredible experience. After the reviews and positive feedback, I bought it in December, and wasn't very impressed with it. I played my other new games (Uncharted and Resistance 2- how the hell did I ever prefer R2 to LBP?), but then finished them. I decided to give LBP a second chance.

Wow. It improved. A lot. The first couple of levels held your hand way too much, and were too simple. As the levels got more complicated, and I got used to the less than stellar controls, I began to love the game, and I still do. It's also one of the only PS3 games with offline multiplayer, which works really well.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

No you are not. I hate platformers too.