By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I think I may be the only person that hates Little Big Planet

Xen said:
What? 240p exists? and the PS3 can output it?

wow

240p can exist , maybe not commercialy. But I was joking about LBP rendering at 240p , IIRC it renders at 720p nativley.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
shinyuhadouken said:

I guess I'm not into these kind of games. Everyone seems to praise it. I haven't seen one person say anything negative since it was released last year. I had the same problem with Mario Galaxy. It took me a while to adjust to the cute graphics. It finally became my favorite Wii game.

You obviously missed my posts.

Though I only really hate the stance they have taken in regard to copyrighted levels...ie deleting them so they can charge for them instead, all while advertising to make anything you want with copyrighted levels as examples.  So very two-faced.

EDIT : Nevermind

Is there a demo for LBP? How much is it in Europe nowdays?

how can someone hate LBP?! =(.

off with his head!

I'm actually talking about the motion blur in LBP. I don't like it.

Repent or be destroyed

Around the Network
CommunistHater said:
I'm actually talking about the motion blur in LBP. I don't like it.

OH its called HDR 16. many games support it.

It's not for everybody. I played it for about an hour and a half and thought it was pretty fun, of course it's one of those games that's made for people who like to create. If I had a PS3, I'd probably spend 85% of my playtime platforming through other people's online. I'm not sure how long it would last though, I think I'd get tired of it pretty quick if I owned it.

Member #50 of the Sonic Support Squad! :P

I have it, it's fun to play with four other people but after the first few weeks of owning it I put it down and havent touched it since.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

its not my type of game either. However i can see where people would love it. Im just not the type of person to spend time creating things but for those of you who are this game will fit right up your ally.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

ITS INNOVATIVE THEREFORE ITS GOOD!!!

ALL GAMES THAT ARE INNOVATIVE ARE GOOD!!!!!!!