By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I think I may be the only person that hates Little Big Planet

WHy is it so blurry it hurts my eyes to play LBP

Repent or be destroyed

Around the Network
ElectronicRocker said:
@ the first two who posted
you dont even own the game so dont judge it

We can judge it from its looks (videos) or by playing a bit of it. It's a pointless game. The characters are creepy voodoo dolls that come to life and get mutilated in different ways (which is fun because I want to burn one of the little buggers with a real-life flamethrower, and then smash them with a brick). They are as creepy as Sony's crying baby. Plus the game does not sell; I'm in the process of going to Toys R Us and showing the shelf with all the PS3 titles, LBP, and the PS3 against how the other consoles sell. The PS3 and this game have a REALLY tiny section. I also go to GameStop and ask them how their PS3 and games are selling, and they tell me that they sell more Nintendo products (Wii/DS) than both Xbox and PS systems.

And to answer you, ElectronicRocker, it's our opinion, so we can say whatever we want.

Sucks you didn't like. I thought it was one of the most innovative and fun titles to be released this generation. You should sell it or give it to someone who will enjoy it. I think you are going to see a lot of copy cat titles coming out in the next couple of years. My only complaint was the single player was too short.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

X-Box 360 gamertag (Tick)
Anti PS3 thread (Tick)
Will I respond with anything else than a list (Cross)

NinjaKido said:
X-Box 360 gamertag (Tick)
Anti PS3 thread (Tick)
Will I respond with anything else than a list (Cross)

You forgot to mention the post that warns the OP that the "Sony Fanboys" will shred them for expressing their opinion. That's usually a prerequisite for these types of threads.

I'll take the op at his word, I can imagine a place where Little Big Planet is hated.  It's just not a place I would like to visit.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Around the Network
CommunistHater said:

Your TV

indodude said:
CommunistHater said:

Your TV

No LBP renders in 240p.

Only if the TV doesn't support 720p, son. And I think you meant 480p.

Xen said:
Only if the TV doesn't support 720p, son. And I think you meant 480p.

No I meant 240p -_-.

What? 240p exists? and the PS3 can output it?

wow