Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 2010 to be the year of the Xbox 360

Ico game
Resistance 3
Gran Turismo 5
GOW 3 probably early 2010
secret game BBFC
MAG doubt 2009

Around the Network

probably going to see the new xbox announced at gdc 2010. Blizzard has already said they've been talking to Microsoft about the next xbox and now they've hired this guy from Sun which quite a few seem to think is a move towards the next gen.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

Xbox 720 launch in Nov 2011.

16 times faster than the X360 and PS3.

$400.

First day buy for me.

PS3's 2009 lineup is to say the least meh. The best games are multi-plat, an Insomniac game like every other year and Uncharted 2. Infamous is also coming but i'm mentioning games which will actually be good.

GOW III + GT5 + yet another Insomniac game = nothing MS could match

MAG and Team ICO should also release next year but once again, this is a thread about good games.

Slimebeast said:
Shadowblind said:

The 360 has already had two years of its namesake...most consoles only usually start at one. Its getting 3?

Wot do u mean??

im scratchin my head on that one also

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

My highly advanced noggin tells me that he means 2 GeOW games have released on the 360 so it getting 3 is ?

I think he was saying that 2008 was also the year of the 360, and to a large degree so was 2007. For whatever reason, I've also heard people say 2006 was the year of the 360 as well, but I dismissed that.

So if 2010 is also a year of the 360...it has had quite many years of its namesake...

Skeeuk said:
Slimebeast said:
Shadowblind said:

The 360 has already had two years of its namesake...most consoles only usually start at one. Its getting 3?

Wot do u mean??

im scratchin my head on that one also

2008 was also the year of the 360, and to a large degree so was 2007. For whatever reason, I've also heard people say 2006 was the year of the 360 as well, but I dismissed that.

So if 2010 is also a year of the 360...it has had quite many years of its namesake...

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Versus (L)

shadowsoldier your prediction already die >_o.

RPG said:

My highly advanced noggin tells me that he means 2 GeOW games have released on the 360 so it getting 3 is ?

I think he was saying that 2008 was also the year of the 360, and to a large degree so was 2007. For whatever reason, I've also heard people say 2006 was the year of the 360 as well, but I dismissed that.

You don't think '06 was the year of 360 either, huh? TBH, I'm not sure why anyone would; nothing really happened for the 360 then. There was a massive game drought, but besides that, not much...

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Sony has alot of unanonced games too

and we got hints of possible 3rd party games coming (like MGS5 and Chaos Legion 2)

so its too early to say..but i bet on the PS3

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)