By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 2010 to be the year of the Xbox 360

We are only 3 months into 2009, and we are talking 2010 already?

Around the Network

The 360 has already had two years of its namesake...most consoles only usually start at one. Its getting 3?

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

good job MS, 2010 is the time for MS to crash and burn their opponents

SSSBOLIMAR said:
Dr.KennethNoisewater said:
Well Lost Planet 2 who cares?

Lionhead and rare games would be nice. Mass Effect 2 not my thing but still cool.

What about Gears of War 3 in 2010? I hate Gears but its a big series.

excuse me?

What do you mean excuse me? There was Gears of War in 2006, Gears of War 2 in 2008, why not a Gears of War 3 in 2010?

Considering nobody can really even call 2009 yet, due to a lack of info, predicting 2010 will be the year of the 360 is folly.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

If Mass Effect 2 and Lost Planet 2 go multiplat, that will hurt M$ lineup quite alot.

Shadowblind said:

The 360 has already had two years of its namesake...most consoles only usually start at one. Its getting 3?

Wot do u mean??

everyone knows that every year is the year of the ps3
i mean this year duhhh look @ the line up
next year

gt5 gow3, new jax
twisted metal, ffv13
rapes whatever lineup

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

does any 360 owner wishes for anything new? I mean besides more sequels of Gears , Halo and Mass Effect, etc? how about some new stuff, along with Alan Wake?

I would certainly not like to expect all best exclusives the PS3 has left are all sequels to Resistance, Uncharted, Killzone, etc....

The said:
does any 360 owner wishes for anything new? I mean besides more sequels of Gears , Halo and Mass Effect, etc? how about some new stuff, along with Alan Wake?

I would certainly not like to expect all best exclusives the PS3 have left are all sequels to Resistance, Uncharted, Killzone, etc....

Yeah, Lionhead's new projects are most likely going to be new stuff.  No telling what Rare is working on.  More Crackdown would bring much cheer from me.