By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGC Golden Saucer PLACE YOUR BETS!

Do it prof! You have the man-bear-pig seal of approval.

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
I like the vg$ thing idea, that would be awesome !

Not if you were leo-j.  He was so broke from bans that he had to declare bankruptcy.

I got to 10,000 VG$ before they were scrapped

Seece said:

I remember spending money on the VGC IM then they gave it away for free.  They didn't even give me a refund!!!!  I want my money!!!

Haha yeah i remember he had like-50,000 vg$ and then nord had it like -5 million when leoj asked to be reset to 0.

Around the Network

I hate Cait Sith

sethnintendo said:
Seece said:

I remember spending money on the VGC IM then they gave it away for free.  They didn't even give me a refund!!!!  I want my money!!!

That was daylight robbery, they kept discounting it by half, I think it started at $1000? Then was $750, then $250, then free.

Seece said:
sethnintendo said:
Seece said:

That was daylight robbery, they kept discounting it by half, I think it started at $1000? Then was $750, then $250, then free.

And then it disappeared!

Signature goes here!

Is this like say each person starts with 10,000 vg$ and they can bet it one game related things, and accumulate vg$/go bankrupt? Or am I missing the point...? The prof, are you going to do it? Is seece going to do it? I NEED ANSWERZ!!!

man-bear-pig said:
Is this like say each person starts with 10,000 vg$ and they can bet it one game related things, and accumulate vg$/go bankrupt? Or am I missing the point...? The prof, are you going to do it? Is seece going to do it? I NEED ANSWERZ!!!

It worked exactly as the points do now, except you could use your vg$ inside a thread called "predictions league" through which you predicted teh weekly sales of new releases, some old releases, and consoles.

If we had it return, we could expand it to so much more, like bets...we could even use it in the vgstockz thread, etc.