By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Make it 1 more week Sony, then with the FFXIII PS3 bundle you will have 8 straight.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

The Wii sinking, better days ahead for Japan. Hopefully HD gaming will begin this year for them.

Terrible, terrible numbers for the Wii. Depressing and ugly. Worst week ever according to VGChartz, MC and Famitsu.
I'm now doubting about Wii selling more than PS3 this year. It's hilariously bad. God I hate how Nintendo are manging their stuff Worldwide, they can lose all of what they built until now. I don't want to get banned again, I'll stop here.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

6th on a row! Great for PS3.

A pricecut would do wonders there. And when FF13 releases... *shudders*

trestres said:
Terrible, terrible numbers for the Wii. Depressing and ugly. Worst week ever according to VGChartz, MC and Famitsu.
I'm now doubting about Wii selling more than PS3 this year. It's hilariously bad. God I hate how Nintendo are manging their stuff Worldwide, they can lose all of what they built until now. I don't want to get banned again, I'll stop here.

Dude, dude... DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

Guys the Wii isn't sinking.

I think that the PS3, by nature of being HD/adopting stuff people are still buying for the first time (HDTVs, Blu-Ray), is prone to a longer sales growth period, and we're just seeing that now. That doesn't mean the Wii is "sinking". Not by a longshot.

Wait for the first JRPGs to hit.

Really depressing, not only for the Wii but all home consoles i mean 3 next gen systems have only sold 42, 573. That's less then the PSP, Wii hit the all time low, being outsold again by the PS3, Ninty really have to revitilise Japanese market (or maybe they are confident in their line-up for the rest of the year)

trestres said:

lol, u r not serious........................................................ or are u?

Good job PS3

It's just that simple.

Lolcislaw said:
Really depressing, not only for the Wii but all home consoles i mean 3 next gen systems have only sold 42, 573. That's less then the PSP, Wii hit the all time low, being outsold again by the PS3, Ninty really have to revitilise Japanese market (or maybe they are confident in their line-up for the rest of the year)

Wrong, because that will be...

PS3's job!

Bring on the pricecut! (at least on Japan...)