By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

This is the lowest Wii has ever been in Japan based on VGChartz data.

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

PS3 holdign up!! nice

In my last hour I'm slave to power of death!!!

PS3 might hang on till the FF13 demo hits...something the source greatly doubted!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Wii needs games quicksharp.

Talk of the 360 being up, at the level it is selling, doesn't sound too impressive.

Around the Network

6th week in a row for PS3, hopefully this hits Ninetndo on the head, and give us good games!!

In my last hour I'm slave to power of death!!!

damn ps3 did it again

wii at its all time lowest

360 well its 360 in japan

wonder if the ps3 can keep this up next week cause the one after that it has the FF 160g sku coming out

Play Me

ps360 doing good but they are gonna need some higher numbers for longer periods.

richardhutnik said:
Talk of the 360 being up, at the level it is selling, doesn't sound too impressive.

It will still outsell the PS3 when we get the american numbers and the Wii will probably sell about as much as the PS3 and 360 combined again this month. Kinda funny, in Japan the PS3 only sold 2k more than the Wii, I wouldn't even trust those numbers as being solid, not saying that they are not accurate but more like the economic crysis might have something to do with the weak numbers and is not a good representation of whats to come.

My favorite games for this gen:

1. Gears of War    2. MGS4    3. Killzone 2   4. Halo 3(Underated by many)      5. Mass Effect

wii is sinking really bad. Japan is pretty boring.