By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Factor 5 wants to make Wii starwars game! Petition Anyone?

I'll have to pass, After lair and Rouge Squadron 3 I wouldn't trust them to sit the right way on a toilet much ales make a decent lightsaber starwrs game. Lair showed us just how little they grasp motion sensing controls.

Sign the Resident_Evil_5_Petition for a Wii release or Dark_Samus is going to come get you.

Around the Network

I signed! No. 852! Doubt if it will have any effect though...

I'm going to buy Zack and Wiki! And you should so too.

I don't want it but I'll sign it!

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Can't hurt to give them another chance eh? Besides, if they do mes up it's on thier heads, but if they make a AAA Wii title... there is only one way to find out, so sign the petition.

Wii Friend Code: 7356 3455 0732 3498 PM me if you add me

Why would anyone want Factor 5 developing for the Wii? After LAIR? They can stay with Sony - no thanks :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

They've shown themselves (at least to me) to be a team that focuses on the best graphics, but therefore cutting down on gameplay innovation. They have their Rogue Squadron formula and have been running with it for over a decade now...they need to prove they can either make a totally new game, or at least make a solid, fresh experience in flying combat games.

I would like a Rogue Squadron 4...it could look very beautiful on the Wii, since Factor 5 has worked with the Gamecube for the past 2 Rogue Squadrons...but they'd have to show they can make a fresh experience.

I honestly do not want to blow up the Death Star AGAIN, and though tying up AT-ATs is fun...there's a lot of Expanded Universe stories out there that they could use for a brand new game...perhaps one with flying and ground missions...except ground missions that don't suck hard.

A game that uses the Jedi Knight ground combat mixed with Rogue Squadron flying missions could potentially rock. Too bad they're different teams.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )