By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - That's it! I have decided to start and finish Ocarina of time!

When you are done, I suggest watching this GT restrospective of the game - http://www.gametrailers.com/video/zelda-retrospective-the-legend/14537

Not all people enjoyed these retrospectives but I believe that it is a fair overview of the game and why it is such a hallmark in gaming. It also details why Majora's Mask has the standing it has today and what it did for Ocarina

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network
Aidman said:
Ocarina is the BEST game ever no one can deny it but you need to play it without any guide no !!! you'll lose everything that game had, and has and for always will have it's Legend.

and if you're looking for graphics there is the Wind Waker and A Link to the Past their graphics are immortal and this is one of three reason why I always place them above Ocarina.

I usaully go steal people's games for saying that.  Pikmin is the best game of all time well for me
BTW I deny its the best game ever. Its overrated. I played the game before I played pikmin
so don't think of that. Back the game seems really outdated. Even today its outdated. Wind
Waker was way better in my opinoin

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:
Aidman said:
Ocarina is the BEST game ever no one can deny it but you need to play it without any guide no !!! you'll lose everything that game had, and has and for always will have it's Legend.

and if you're looking for graphics there is the Wind Waker and A Link to the Past their graphics are immortal and this is one of three reason why I always place them above Ocarina.

I usaully go steal people's games for saying that.  Pikmin is the best game of all time well for me
BTW I deny its the best game ever. Its overrated. I played the game before I played pikmin
so don't think of that. Back the game seems really outdated. Even today its outdated. Wind

That is what I am trying to evaluate. Is it the best game of all time? I don't think so. Is it a legend, oh yeah.

Right now, playing it has beceme a homework, an assignment, something I must do because I gave my word.

Maybe it was the best game of all time twelve years ago. Maybe it still was five years ago. But now, I am not sure. It is a great game, a legend, a milestone in gaming, but I am not sure it is still the best game ever.

Just give me some more time to finish it and I will give you my final opinion

Wii_R2_Hardcore said:
killeryoshis said:
Aidman said:

That is what I am trying to evaluate. Is it the best game of all time? I don't think so. Is it a legend, oh yeah.

Right now, playing it has beceme a homework, an assignment, something I must do because I gave my word.

Maybe it was the best game of all time twelve years ago. Maybe it still was five years ago. But now, I am not sure. It is a great game, a legend, a milestone in gaming, but I am not sure it is still the best game ever.

Just give me some more time to finish it and I will give you my final opinion

If its hard to beat the game now you'll have a hard time beating the water temple

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Ocarina of Time just won the VGChartz best game of all time list!

Who wishes to raise a toast to this legendary game which deserves all the respect it gets?

Say Aye!

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network

Aye

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

just finished everything from the time when your adult link at gerudo desert up until the last showdown with Ganondorf. Unbelieveable original and amazing it was. im so sad its going to end, but so happy to have finally played it and witnessed how completely perfect it is. Thankyou Shigeru Miyamoto and Koji Kondo. OH OH OH and has anyone heard about the rumour of a new Legend of Zelda game for the Wii being announced at this years E3?

Here it is some explaination :

1. The Legend of Zelda : A link To The Past ( SNES ) NA

2. The Legend of Zelda : The Wind Waker ( NGC ) 11/10

3.The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time ( N64 ) 10/10

4. The Legend of Zelda : Link's Awakening ( GB ) 9/10

5. The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess ( Wii ) 9/10

i agree although i havent played majoras mask or windwaker yet, there turn will come after Gandondorfs demise in OoT. Actually yesterday after i finished everything from Gerudo Desert up until Gandordorf on OoT i chucked in Twilight Princess and booted up one of my unfinished files. some aspects of that game are amazing aswell, i just think it lacked it certain areas like the City in the Sky and Twilight Palace because respectively one just wasnt originally designed well enough to engage me or to be fun to complete and the other one was just no fun to play and didnt live up to any of OoT temples/dungeouns.

Esmoreit said:
When you are done, I suggest watching this GT restrospective of the game - http://www.gametrailers.com/video/zelda-retrospective-the-legend/14537

Not all people enjoyed these retrospectives but I believe that it is a fair overview of the game and why it is such a hallmark in gaming. It also details why Majora's Mask has the standing it has today and what it did for Ocarina

Also i mite add that watching these retrospectives were great, espescially Part 5 were it shows you the Legend of Zelda timeline (Theory). it really cleared any doubts i had and i agreed with the split timeline theory. Everyone involved with this blog should have a watch and add some thoughts.

One more thing, R2_Hardcore_Gamer, im yet again looking forward to your latest blog, there always so interesting haha.