By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - That's it! I have decided to start and finish Ocarina of time!

Dante G said:
And to the person asking how much longer the game is after the water temple: You still got 2 more dungeons to go. They're much better than the water temple and very original with great boss fights. And After those dungeons you still got gannon's fortress, which is IMO a bit short compared to regular dungeons, and the final battle :D

Woah that actually really sucks, the game is probably like 5 times smaller than TP then. TP may be easier but its environments were huge and in those environments where alot to explore. its a shame because i feel im only beginning Ocarina of Time.
Ah well ill guess Windwaker will just have to do when i pass it. then Majoras Mask if i can find a disk version on Gamecube

Around the Network

i'mma gonna get majora's mask on vc soon, but ireally need to finish a link to the past and ocarina of time first [i'm a little over halfway through both of those].

so anyway, that'll be my next vc purchase.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

cant explain how much im loving this game, just finished shadow temple, amazing, amazing, amazing. i think the best thing about this game are the evident changes that happen with mostly all the characters in the game starting from the first time you meet them when your young link to the time your adult link 7 years later. for instance you talk to someone from the village when your young link then you see them somewhere else 7 years later and theyve changed. and the change that theyve gone through effects link and must be solved through a sidequest. its just so well done. beautiful game, so much character.

Wii_R2_Hardcore said:

My first Zelda was Twilight Princess and I thought it was awesome.

Leaving me wanting some more, I got a Gamecube controller a memory card and a copy of Zelda OoT. My first impression was a huge dissapointment over the graphics. I also wasn´t used to the opened-ended structure, so I got lost pretty fast and got bored. I prefered to repeat TP instead.

But since somepeople just won't shut up about how great was OoT, I just couldn't take it anymore. I got myself this guide:

http://www.guiasnintendo.com/4_Nintendo_64/zelda64/secuencia.html

(I hope I'm not gonna use it too much, otherwise it will be a pain)

And here I go. This may be some sort of blog. We will see what happens.

The game came out 11 years ago. What were you expecting from the graphics. It's still one of the greatest game of all time.

Aquietguy said:
Wii_R2_Hardcore said:

My first Zelda was Twilight Princess and I thought it was awesome.

Leaving me wanting some more, I got a Gamecube controller a memory card and a copy of Zelda OoT. My first impression was a huge dissapointment over the graphics. I also wasn´t used to the opened-ended structure, so I got lost pretty fast and got bored. I prefered to repeat TP instead.

But since somepeople just won't shut up about how great was OoT, I just couldn't take it anymore. I got myself this guide:

http://www.guiasnintendo.com/4_Nintendo_64/zelda64/secuencia.html

(I hope I'm not gonna use it too much, otherwise it will be a pain)

And here I go. This may be some sort of blog. We will see what happens.

The game came out 11 years ago. What were you expecting from the graphics. It's still one of the greatest game of all time.

I was expecting to play the greatest game of all time, today, not eleven years ago. Besides I haven't played much of the game when I posted that first impression. Have you read the whole thread?

Around the Network

Quick post just to tell you where I am.

Ocarina is the BEST game ever no one can deny it but you need to play it without any guide no !!! you'll lose everything that game had, and has and for always will have it's Legend.

and if you're looking for graphics there is the Wind Waker and A Link to the Past their graphics are immortal and this is one of three reason why I always place them above Ocarina.

Aidman said:
Ocarina is the BEST game ever no one can deny it but you need to play it without any guide no !!! you'll lose everything that game had, and has and for always will have it's Legend.

and if you're looking for graphics there is the Wind Waker and A Link to the Past their graphics are immortal and this is one of three reason why I always place them above Ocarina.

So you claim the OoT is undeniably the best game ever and then procced to declare TWW and ALTtP as superior?

What is very important here is that you don't over-expect. You already did that when you said you were disappointed by the graphics. What did you expect? The frigging game is from 2 generations ago.

For anyone who wants to play an old game in this day and age needs to have a certain mindset coming into the game. I hope you have that.

ZZetaAlec said:
Aidman said:

So you claim the OoT is undeniably the best game ever and then procced to declare TWW and ALTtP as superior?

Yes I did.