By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - That's it! I have decided to start and finish Ocarina of time!

supermario128 said:
I don't see what the big deal about OoT is.....

Ban this man!

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:

!!!

You are so lucky I'm a big Mario fan or you would get it!  Stay out of this thread!  

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Arius Dion said:
supermario128 said:

Ban this man!

I'm still playing it and the gameplay is great, just the graphics are well, not so great.

BoleroOfFire said:
supermario128 said:

!!!

You are so lucky I'm a big Mario fan or you would get it!  Stay out of this thread!  

LOL, and if I don't?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
Arius Dion said:
supermario128 said:

Ban this man!

I'm still playing it and the gameplay is great, just the graphics are well, not so great.

BoleroOfFire said:
supermario128 said:

!!!

LOL, and if I don't?

Lol, what? ...

You didn't actually say that, did you? :p

It's a game from 1998.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I beat that game to death when I was a kid on N64! I got every item and all the hearts! all the magic all the bottles! EVERYTHING!! awesome game! and yes the water temple is a bitch

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

Around the Network

Good luck with the water temple.... I still haven't beaten the game due to me being stuck on the water temple. I tried a guide but I was a little confused where I was in the dungeon/what progress I already made (since I didn't try to use a guide till months after first stopping). I still have the saved file on my N64 so I should go back with a guide and figure it out. That damn water temple is so damn annoying!!!!!!!!!! Why do I have to hit a switch here then raise, lower the water level so many damn times!!!!

Ocarina of Time is the best game of all time. Every person (not only gamers) in the world should play it.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
fmc83 said:

I actually loved the water temple for one experience:

In 1998, I got stuck there and tried to find one special chest for probably 2 hours. Then I went to bed and in the short phase before I started to dream I suddenly knew where it was. I woke up in the morning. And really: there it was! This never happened again before and after that to me. Probably, I should replay it as well

I had a similar experience in the water tempel. As you I missed one of the damn small keys (in fact it was this little bastard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MN7bWfSeqU ) and got stuck. I searched for hours but didn't have a clue where it could be. Then I stopped playing and when I watched TV that evening suddendly out of newhere I got an idea where the key might be...well, and of course I was right

Since then I absolutely love the water temple...it is a decent challenge for sure. But I think most of the temples in Zelda tend to be a bit too easy so this was a welcome change.

Ocarina of Time is an awesome game and every "real" gamer should play have play it at least once. It did so much new and paved the way for so many games since then. Truly a masterpiece and the second best Zelda ever made (the best is ALttP of course )...

I remember being stuck in Ocarina of Time for like half a year for the stupidest thing...  I thought I didn't actually have to leave the Lost Woods in order to reach the Sacred Forest Meadow to reach the Forest Temple :S

Anyway: magnificent game, probably the best game I've ever played, even today. I'm playing Majora's Mask right now, but even that isn't as good in my opinion as Ocarina of Time. The Wind Waker comes close though, as it's just such a charming game, and I love sailing the ocean, while most people hate that.

And I don't really get what everyone is saying about the graphics here... I started gaming last generation, but I still see Ocarina of Time's graphics as ''pretty good''. There's just so many details... a bit of love in every nook and cranny... could that be Miyamoto-quality at its best?

@Wii_r2_hardcore: good luck with the best part of the game! Play Majora's Mask afterwards!

This thread has inspired me to play OoT again with special conditions. My favorite special conditions to play is 3 hearts only, broken goron sword unless forced otherwise

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)