By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Need...teh...PS3...rpg :(

Soriku said:
@Ninja

Nope, Cross Edge is a PS3 game.

it looks sweet still.

Around the Network

dude RPG's aren't that good. Why don't you play some fun FPS, Sports, or Racing games?

Owner of 360

Future owner of a PS3 (when it drops to $300)

Cross Edge was recommended when I bought Valkyria Chronicles. Since I also bought Chrono Trigger, the sales guy must have figured I was a big JRPG fan. He seemed pretty enthused about JRPGs in general.

He mentioned it was a collaborations between several RPG developers, so if you like JRPGs, it's probably worth keeping an eye on.

Folklore was one of those games I said I'd buy, but haven't since it's an older game and I wouldn't play it right away. But if I found a copy for about $30, I'd buy it. Both demos were very good.

Nice that you're picking up VC.

Disgaea3 is a good SRPG. You can even get 1000+ Hours out of the game.

4 ≈ One

Yea, Cross Edge is a PS3 game. Not sure what to think of it yet.  Looks fun graphically but lets see some actually game play.

I am slowwwly playing through Disgaea 3 now and I am still on the fence about it. Its a SRPG with a quirky story but I am still trying to get the battle mechanics down.

I'm just saying...

Around the Network

tales of vesperia with voice add

yeah i look for that too...all we got is valkyra chronicles...we have to wait till FF comes out...but thats a looong looong time for us americans or europeans!

Perfection is on its way. Tales of Vesperia was announced for PS3 eariler this month.

This should hold you over until Final Fantasy 13 and 14.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Have you played Oblivion? It consumed many hours of my life, a definite must. Although I am sure you have played it?

I know what you mean I had to satisfy my RPG urges with WRPG, but I need my JRPGs!

White Knight Chronicles will be a day one buy for me.

Also I just bought Jeanne D'arc for the PSP, everyone says it's awesome so we'll see.