By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GamrConnect Wii Recommendation Thread

Just took the huge time and effort required to google for the Wiiware game I was talking about. Took about 4 seconds.

Yeah I know, I can't believe I did it either.

It's called LostWinds. I loved it. Has anyone played it? I'd definitely recommend it.

Around the Network

LostWinds is up there at #10 right now.

EDIT: Yes I played it and I love it. It's such a peaceful and serene game.

Where's Excite Truck? or Cooking Mama? Or Deadly Creatures.

-a tear flows down from SmokedHostage's eye-

Pixel Art can be fun.

Suggestion for the adventure section: http://www.gamerankings.com/wii/954826-/index.html

Smeags said:

LostWinds is up there at #10 right now.

EDIT: Yes I played it and I love it. It's such a peaceful and serene game.

Hooooooooooly crap. My bad.

I blame..... Mario Kart Wii.

Around the Network

@All

Sorry fellas, those games are coming up just as soon as I can get the basics down. I want to get Shadow of the Templars and Deadly Creatures up ASAP.

If you look at the Action & Action Adventure section, you'll see that I'm now going for an alphabetical order (now "rankings" are nowhere to be seen, which is very much ideal for such a subjective matter).

I think Metal Slug Anthology deserves a mention too. :P

Pixel Art can be fun.

Question for you guys:

I want to have MC and GR as a reference tool, but at the same time... I don't want people to judge a game just by those scores (part of the reason I'm going alphabetical)

Should I have the actual GR and MC scores on this page, or just have links to those site's game pages?

Smeags said:
Question for you guys:

I want to have MC and GR as a reference tool, but at the same time... I don't want people to judge a game just by those scores (part of the reason I'm going alphabetical)

Should I have the actual GR and MC scores on this page, or just have links to those site's game pages?

Just a link to the game's page on both sites.

Also Dewey's Adventure is missing. T_T

Pixel Art can be fun.

The Virtual Console is missing.