By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GamrConnect Wii Recommendation Thread

Hey Smeags,

Alas, this list is coming to an end I guess. Don't forget Kirby: Dream Collection and Inazuma Eleven Strikers (PAL) are coming out as well as Epic Mickey 2 and yes... Just Dance 4. All probably deserve to be listed.

Some other suggestions to add:

Adventure:
Sam & Max Season Two; Beyond Time and Space
Secret Files: Tunguska
Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis (PAL)

Back to the Future

I'm surprised to see no one ever recommended Big Brain Academy but it should be there under puzzle.

Sports:

We Ski & Snowboard (We Ski) - fun casual title

and one of Wii's most overlooked games that is developing a serious cult following:
Fishing Resort - the deepest and best fishing game on any system.

Around the Network

On Wiiware there's some more recent releases that are missing:

Frogger: Hyper Edition

and there was a racing / platforming game some time ago, which name escapes me, 4 player, physics based. Someone?

Gamerace said:
On Wiiware there's some more recent releases that are missing:

Frogger: Hyper Edition

and there was a racing / platforming game some time ago, which name escapes me, 4 player, physics based. Someone?

You must mean MotoHeroz, but that's already in the list.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

pretty cool. My only quarm is that the original red steel is on that list (which was terrible in my opinion), but red steel 2 is not. also, I have a recommendation for the sports category. NBA jam. Get 4 people together and i'm not sure you'll be able to stop playing. has classic control functions and good motion controls as well. No online, so it's strictly a local affair, but damn it's good fun!