By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Has anyone here ever tried dating a bi person? How did that go?

Around the Network

I hear constantly that bisexuality is just people being greedy, but that really isn't fair. Like other people said, who are you to tell someone their sexuality is wrong. I also agree that everyone is bi in one way or another. I identify myself as a gay man, but I still find girls to be attractive. It's just I don't myself really doing much w/ them haha

I think most people who could be considered bisexual shy away from thoughts about experimentation largely because they don't really think of just how much fun they can have with the same sex, I think most girls can only think, "what is there to do?" and most guys can only think of how much they don't like the idea of a back door policy.

Bisexuality and relationships - I tend to agree with the social aspect, but think of this: May be unfair, but how many girls would like a partner who openly expressed his last break up was with his boyfriend of 6 months? How many guys?

Some people may struggle to get over that. So if the quality of one relationship may struggle, it definitely eliminates certain options. Unless of course both people are quite open and accepting.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Hmmm, alot of girl on girl relationships I see end up failing becaue one of the two end up wanting to be with a guy instead.

Around the Network
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Has anyone here ever tried dating a bi person? How did that go?

I dated a girl who was. And now we are married. She likes girls, but tells me she's too scared to be with one. It doesn't really bother me, we both love and trust each other. Her being Bi isn't a big deal, to me anyways.  (But she does talk about girls we see walking in town more then I do. lol )

I am Daemon. I am the Word.

I think everyone is bi ... seriously , the real question is that can you engage in a one gender comitment or not , when time comes . If you can , than being a bisexual is not a problem ... if not , than you should search for help ... but thats my IMO , and seeing that many consider me a freak , Im not sure that any of you will agree with me :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

My rule of sexuality:

You're attracted to who you're attracted to. Let that guide you, not a preconceived notion of your own sexuality. Beginning, end and middle of story.

Girl Gamer Elite said:
Has anyone here ever tried dating a bi person? How did that go?

I've been in a year long open relationship with a very bi-girl.  It went poorly, but it wasn't at all because of her bi-ness (I find I'm pretty damn monogomous, she had a laundry list of psychological hang ups and we were just generally incompatible)

homelesscarl said:

(But she does talk about girls we see walking in town more then I do. lol )

So, she gets a free pass for staring at other girls. Do you?