By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Has anyone here ever tried dating a bi person? How did that go?

Was a very strange experience, didn't say bad, but strange.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Around the Network

I know I never considered myself bi until a female cousin of mine convinced me otherwise when I was 16. I think some people can be convinced and others just are what they are, like alot of people are saying here, it probably varies individual to individual. I personally find myself of the happy-go-lucky persuation that boys are fun and girls are yummy.

Girl Gamer Elite said:
I know I never considered myself bi until a female cousin of mine convinced me otherwise when I was 16. I think some people can be convinced and others just are what they are, like alot of people are saying here, it probably varies individual to individual. I personally find myself of the happy-go-lucky persuation that boys are fun and girls are yummy.

*clone of exgirlfriend on Vgchart, now my past relashonship is super strange*...........................

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Alexie Di Onie said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

*clone of exgirlfriend on Vgchart, now my past relashonship is super strange*...........................

what can I say, great minds think alike, lol.

My view on Bisexuality is, if you like to be with either gender then your Bi.

Its the same old argument with gay dudes, some say they date women but only pivately have sex with men, or have only experiemented in the past, that makes you gay.

Same thing with being Bi (booze situations excluded)

Although I do find its a lot easier for a girl to be Bi than a guy (backdoor policy might have somthin to do with it. Or its just in general girls are much more attractive than guys.

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Around the Network

I think Halo 3 is AWESOME!....wait, what are we talking about now?

d21lewis said:
I think Halo 3 is AWESOME!....wait, what are we talking about now?

Best post ever.........

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

I'm a fan of Kinsey's scale of 1 through 6, 1 being completely straight, 6 being completely gay. I would say very few people are actually either 1 or 6. I would say I'm 2. I'm certainly far more attracted to girls. I never think about sex with guys, but on the other hand if I went to prison for example, or even ended up in a threeway with a guy and a girl, I can imagine maybe doing something with a guy.

2's and 5's on the scale have a strong sexual preferences one way but in certain circumstances might be able to go the other way and even find in enjoyable. 3's and 4's are true bisexuals. They are the ones who can date a girl one month, than a guy the next, or maybe one of each at the same time. Probably more girls fall into this group than guys. More guys than girls fall into the 100% straight or gay catagory, but then again I would imagine most guys have some potential for bisexuality, though they may never realise it.

Galaki said:
homelesscarl said:

(But she does talk about girls we see walking in town more then I do. lol )

So, she gets a free pass for staring at other girls. Do you?

In some cases.

I am Daemon. I am the Word.

I'm bisexual. Why would I let gender be the primary determining factor of who I can have emotional or physical relationships with?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.