By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

... I just discovered that on this thread (and only this thread) a different kind of banner ads show up: "Real Jock: Gay fitness community".

That's weird... so thread titles are being scanned and evaluated for context sensitive advertising?

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 
Around the Network

Honostly? I would be thrilled to have a bisexual girlfriend. More fun in bed ;)

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Wojtas said:
Honostly? I would be thrilled to have a bisexual girlfriend. More fun in bed ;)

More fun not in bed, too.  You can sit at restaurants and rate women together (or, if you appreciate male beauty you can rate both men and women.  I don't assume )  Assuming, of course, that each of you would be comfortable knowing that your significant other is objectifying someone that they could reasonably be attracted to [then again, i love being objectified, and so did my bi gf - if you get one, maybe she'll have a problem with it, i dunno].  If you both are comfortable with that, its really fun to compare what attracts you to the same people.  

(I also agree with Kasz that pretty much everyone is at least a little bit bi.  Sexuality, like gender, is not so much a hard classification as it is a broad spectrum.  While I may be a self-identified straight male, I can appreciate male beauty.  It just tends to have different standards than all my female/gay male friends.  It is pretty close to my one [totally self-identified] lesbian friend's views though)

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

Bisexual=greedy. But that's just my opinion. :)

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Kinsey was a faggot. Just a favourite saying of mine.

You're attracted to what you're attracted to. There's mental and physical attraction, liking the way something looks (Physical), and having a desire to enjoy that look one form or another (Mental). If you happen to have both for all genders, well, so be it. Sex is fun, so enjoy it. Just be safe and try to avoid spreading genes and disease. We don't need either.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Around the Network

Unfortunately Bisexuality is never a simple case of option A vs option B. Not only does society view Heterosexual and Homosexual relationships differently but shapes them according through the individuals in each relationship who tend to act differently as well.

If only dating another girl worked like dating a guy (and vice versa) then same sex relationships and bisexuality would probably be more common but largely they just seem to be a hassle and in the end are more trouble than their worth.

Besides, most people who say they're bi are just admitting that if the circumstances were right (i.e. drunk) they might consider having a fling with a hot member of the same sex, but never a relationship. You have no idea how many times I've been duped into situations with other girls who just wanted to show off for their boyfriends.

Bisexuality is definitely a valid sexuality. It's even more common than 100% heterosexuality or 100% homosexuality. Most people range from 10% to 90% one way or the other. It's like a Bell Curve really. Most people don't physically swing both ways, but most people have their sexual fantasies both ways. It's perfectly natural, and expected really.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

I think sexuality has a lot to do with exposure, too.
If you strap a guy to a chair and force him to watch gay pron constantly. I think he'll turn gay/bi at some point.

I believe that people should be free to choose whatever their sexual preference(s).

Galaki said:
I think sexuality has a lot to do with exposure, too.
If you strap a guy to a chair and force him to watch gay pron constantly. I think he'll turn gay/bi at some point.

I believe that people should be free to choose whatever their sexual preference(s).

Outside of clockwork orange brainwashing methods I'm not so sure about that, lol.

You can't just TURN gay.

Trust me, I've been trying my whole life.

Zing!

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.