By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Has anyone here ever tried dating a bi person? How did that go?

Never dated a bi chick but I like girls that like girls

Around the Network
Christopher_G2 said:
I'm a fan of Kinsey's scale of 1 through 6, 1 being completely straight, 6 being completely gay. I would say very few people are actually either 1 or 6. I would say I'm 2. I'm certainly far more attracted to girls. I never think about sex with guys, but on the other hand if I went to prison for example, or even ended up in a threeway with a guy and a girl, I can imagine maybe doing something with a guy.

2's and 5's on the scale have a strong sexual preferences one way but in certain circumstances might be able to go the other way and even find in enjoyable. 3's and 4's are true bisexuals. They are the ones who can date a girl one month, than a guy the next, or maybe one of each at the same time. Probably more girls fall into this group than guys. More guys than girls fall into the 100% straight or gay catagory, but then again I would imagine most guys have some potential for bisexuality, though they may never realise it.

Actually, I believe Kinsey's scale is a 0 to 6 with 0 being exclusive hetero and 6 being exlusive homo with another designator (X or A I think) for Asexual.  On that scale I'm a zero so I guess I'm one of very few.  I've been "invited" twice to a scenario involving an exceptionally attractive female and her Bi boyfriend.  Even in an inebriated state I was repulsed...

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

d21lewis said:
I think Halo 3 is AWESOME!....wait, what are we talking about now?

that contained very much win

on topic: i'm feeling bisexual sometimes as well, but i haven't dated anyone of my gender yet, but i never say never, no one should.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Im eating cheese-it's right now.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I know I'm bi and there's no problem with dating. I mean I have a bf and I respect him very much so I wouldn't leave him for a girl.

I never dated a girl though but I did like my friend (nothing happened exept for her to back off) and to tell the truth I'm not sure how it would be. I don't know if I would like to be in a relationship with one...

I also agree with most people who say that no one is truely 100% straight or gay.

Around the Network

It is weird that some people on here seem to equate bisexuality with infidelity. I had a monogomous relationship with my girlfriend for 5 years. Why would cheating on her with a guy be any less moraly repugnant than cheating on her with another girl?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

"also agree with most people who say that no one is truely 100% straight or gay."

i disagree

once again to make it clear i have gay/lesbian friends

But i am 100% only attracted to woman.

I can look at a guy and say "oh hey, he's good looking" but in no way does that mean im homosexual.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

kn said:
Christopher_G2 said:
I'm a fan of Kinsey's scale of 1 through 6, 1 being completely straight, 6 being completely gay. I would say very few people are actually either 1 or 6. I would say I'm 2. I'm certainly far more attracted to girls. I never think about sex with guys, but on the other hand if I went to prison for example, or even ended up in a threeway with a guy and a girl, I can imagine maybe doing something with a guy.

2's and 5's on the scale have a strong sexual preferences one way but in certain circumstances might be able to go the other way and even find in enjoyable. 3's and 4's are true bisexuals. They are the ones who can date a girl one month, than a guy the next, or maybe one of each at the same time. Probably more girls fall into this group than guys. More guys than girls fall into the 100% straight or gay catagory, but then again I would imagine most guys have some potential for bisexuality, though they may never realise it.

Actually, I believe Kinsey's scale is a 0 to 6 with 0 being exclusive hetero and 6 being exlusive homo with another designator (X or A I think) for Asexual.  On that scale I'm a zero so I guess I'm one of very few.  I've been "invited" twice to a scenario involving an exceptionally attractive female and her Bi boyfriend.  Even in an inebriated state I was repulsed...

You are correct but I doubt you are a 0. You are most likely a 1 unless when you walk into a bar you never try to size up your competition. 1 is occasionally inceidental and most people are 1s. You may not be attracted to "X or X" movie star of the same sex but you may think something like he/she does look good and try to keep them away from your boy/girlfreind. That is a level of bisexuality and an important one too. Similiar to prejudice it is something which effects your relationships and confidence even if you don't realize it.

weezy said:

"also agree with most people who say that no one is truely 100% straight or gay."

i disagree

I can look at a guy and say "oh hey, he's good looking" but in no way does that mean im homosexual.

According to Kinsey that would be level 1 bisexuality which is normal. It does not mean that you have a desire to have sex with them.

redspear said:
weezy said:

i disagree

According to Kinsey that would be level 1 bisexuality which is normal. It does not mean that you have a desire to have sex with them.

Yeah exactly! I was about to say that! :P