By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
stof said:
It is weird that some people on here seem to equate bisexuality with infidelity. I had a monogomous relationship with my girlfriend for 5 years. Why would cheating on her with a guy be any less moraly repugnant than cheating on her with another girl?

I believe that they are referring to bisexual meaning attracted to both sexes. In order to be a fully blown bisexual one would have to date at least two people...Well unless they date a hermophadite, pre/post op transgender, or some other varation.

BTW what would a true hermophadite consider themselves? Straight, Bisexual, or gay? weird question.

Around the Network

"According to Kinsey that would be level 1 bisexuality which is normal. It does not mean that you have a desire to have sex with them."

well....HOLY SHIT

god damn! I guess Im a bi-sexual!!!!

WOOO!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFjKFDvyJ80

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

redspear said:
stof said:
It is weird that some people on here seem to equate bisexuality with infidelity. I had a monogomous relationship with my girlfriend for 5 years. Why would cheating on her with a guy be any less moraly repugnant than cheating on her with another girl?

I believe that they are referring to bisexual meaning attracted to both sexes. In order to be a fully blown bisexual one would have to date at least two people...Well unless they date a hermophadite, pre/post op transgender, or some other varation.

BTW what would a true hermophadite consider themselves? Straight, Bisexual, or gay? weird question.

Um... You realize that doesn't make any sense right?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
redspear said:
stof said:

Um... You realize that doesn't make any sense right?

The question or the explaination? the explaination was just attempt at explaining how interpretted why some people equate bisexuality with infidelity. I don't personally so yeah it doesn't make sense.

Never had a boyfriend and I don't find them attractive and think about making love with a boy makes me sick so I think I am hetero X___X.

Around the Network

I like girls a bit too much, but I wouldn't mind admitting that a guy is good looking or something. I have never been in the situation of being attracted to some dude... or some dude be attracted to me. Tho I have been in situations where I hate dudes.

I had this gay friend that said "bisexuals are closet gays"... and I was like "dude... that's ironic coming from you..."

konnichiwa said:
Never had a boyfriend and I don't find them attractive and think about making love with a boy makes me sick so I think I am hetero X___X.

If it "makes you sick" Than it's not so much a sign of your sexuality as it is a sign of how you've been socialized. 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

From my female friends i gather that they don't find playing and kissing with a girl is hard for them, but when it come to actual intercourse....they act  in a very different way.  Male friends dissmiss it right away, because  they don't want to be labeled something. The only two bisexual friends i've got say that they are very happy with their sexual orientation. While straight, i don't find reason to question that. They have two times the chance to find someone ideal for them, and i'm all for what makes my friends happy. So as long as you are not into CP or furries, there is no need for discrimination.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

I noticed that the creator of this is banned now...

VonShigsy said:
From my female friends i gather that they don't find playing and kissing with a girl is hard for them, but when it come to actual intercourse....they act in a very different way. Male friends dissmiss it right away, because they don't want to be labeled something. The only two bisexual friends i've got say that they are very happy with their sexual orientation. While straight, i don't find reason to question that. They have two times the chance to find someone ideal for them, and i'm all for what makes my friends happy. So as long as you are not into CP or furries, there is no need for discrimination.

Shiggy, even mentioning CP when you're talking about sexual orientation is pretty far out there.