By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your best ending of all time in a videogame ?

What is your best ending of all time in a videogame ?

For me it make no doubt in my mind : Majora's mask is the best ending in a videogame

Around the Network

Zelda needs voice acting. All that text is making me dizzy.

I'm going to go another route with this. My best ending was the PS3 CONAN game. The idiots who made the game included a glitch that prevented you from finishing the game if you touched a certain wall while jumping earlier on in the game. After my second play through got screwed.

I went to the netz for advice and found out about this problematic glitch. I finally finished the game third time through and it was an awesome feeling, the best I have had frrom finishing a game. A game that sucked!

I guess that I am stubborn that way. That is about the same time I started reading multiple reviews for cheezy games that I fancy.

Didn't work very well though because I still thought that Haze would be worth 18 bucks...

ffviii and ffvii crisis core (japanese version)

City17 said:
I'm going to go another route with this. My best ending was the PS3 CONAN game. The idiots who made the game included a glitch that prevented you from finishing the game if you touched a certain wall while jumping earlier on in the game. After my second play through got screwed.

I went to the netz for advice and found out about this problematic glitch. I finally finished the game third time through and it was an awesome feeling, the best I have had frrom finishing a game. A game that sucked!

I guess that I am stubborn that way. That is about the same time I started reading multiple reviews for cheezy games that I fancy.

Didn't work very well though because I still thought that Haze would be worth 18 bucks...

LOL!!! If that happened to me, I would've broken the CD into two and then thrown the ps3 up so that it landed on my head

Initiating social expirement #928719281

Around the Network
786_ali said:
City17 said:

LOL!!! If that happened to me, I would've broken the CD into two and then thrown the ps3 up so that it landed on my head

Me too! back in the day, I had a metroid game for gameboy(or maybe gameboy advance) I think it was metroid fusion... and there was an area, if you went there too early, you got trapped. Period. Start the game over, because you can't get out. I loved that game, but I put it down and never went back after that.

I have to agree with the OP Majora's Mask

Crisis Core ending is pure epic.
Metal Gear Solid 3 has the most emotional ending of any game.
Metal Gear Solid 4 has the second most emotional.

The best ending in Suikoden 2 is also one of the greats.

FFX.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

^^Agreed^^