By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your best ending of all time in a videogame ?

Mass Effect.

Around the Network

Metal Geard Solid 4.

I was blown away how deep the story was.
I stayed watching the credits without knowing of the extra cut-scenes after.

At some point, something must have come from nothing...

...nothing can come from nothing...

Twilight Princess

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Final Fantasy VIII & IX & Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

Super Mario Bros.

The Princess was finally not in a damn other castle.

Around the Network

half-life

FFX
MGS3
MGS4

All had equaly impressive endings. They are the few games I have played that felt like I learned, and accomplished something with playing them. 95% of the rest of the games I have played have only been as good as a movie. These titles truly showed how much better a story telling platform gameds are.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

evidently you people havnt played house of the dead overkill.

THAT is one messe dup ending:D

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

KBG29 said:
FFX
MGS3
MGS4

All had equaly impressive endings. They are the few games I have played that felt like I learned, and accomplished something with playing them. 95% of the rest of the games I have played have only been as good as a movie. These titles truly showed how much better a story telling platform gameds are.

While I agree with the games you listed, I would never say games are a better platform for storytelling than movies. The sole purpose of a movie is to tell you a story while a game has to focus on other things which makes it impossible to be as involving as a movie.

Signature goes here!

Lost Odyssey, Crisis Core