By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your best ending of all time in a videogame ?

Metroid Fusion.

The best story I've ever seen in a Nintendo game, and I despise standard game plots.

Around the Network

the game ending that blew me away most was probobly contra 3 on snes back in the day. the fight just kept getting bigger, and the bosses kept comign

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Star Ocean 4. The ending was about 45 minutes long, and for whatever ungodly reason I wanted it to be longer. But it was a really good and really explanitory ending, at least for some characters.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

antfromtashkent said:

I'm guessing Crash 3?

Initiating social expirement #928719281

Around the Network
Bullet100000 said:
FFX.

agree with you : it's was very emotionnal...

I would say Final Fantasy X has the best ending. I simply liked how there was more to the story and there was meaning. That's when Square Enix released Final Fantasy X-2. Also Halo 3 has a ending that makes me think there is more 2 come!

786_ali said:
antfromtashkent said:

I'm guessing Crash 3?

Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing  :)

I would say Final Fantasy X has the best ending. I simply liked how there was more to the story and there was meaning. That's when Square Enix released Final Fantasy X-2. Also Halo 3 has a ending that makes me think there is more 2 come!

Sent via BlackBerry