By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 399 Euro For PS3 169 Euro 360. Is The PS3 Worth That Much More?

sega4life said:
Snake2 said:
reask said:

I certainly dont think so for one minute.

I mean BR, Wireless, who actually cares about these things.

.After all 80% of folks go in to a store want a gaming console and nothing else.

I just dont think PS3 has managed to produce the killer game yet that says 360 is yesterday.

Thats not to say it doesnt have good games.

Just my take on it.

WHAT!!!!!!! are you a gamer? so Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Metal gear solid 4, Valkyria chronicles, lITTLEBIGPLANEt, Gt5p, uncharted etc. are not killer games than have mercy on the wii and 360.

Opinion, Meet Opinion, O nice to meet you Opinion.. Like wise Opinion.

Also you should reply to the whole sentence, not just what you bolded... I underlined what you missed...

I mean what can you say to that?

Maybe something like I like getting ripped off and paying over the odds?

Around the Network

i ahve my ps3 for exactly those reasons.

i need wifi for online.

we needed a blu ray player.

i will always be free online.

Versus and FF13 were announced for it.
i don't care about gears or halo.

Its basicly the name, whichever system has the name 'playstation' would have sold well.

Tease.

BxN said:
reask said:
Snake2 said:
reask said:

.After all 80% of folks go in to a store want a gaming console and nothing else.

I just dont think PS3 has managed to produce the killer game yet that says 360 is yesterday.

Just my take on it.

WHAT!!!!!!! are you a gamer? so Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Metal gear solid 4, Valkyria chronicles, lITTLEBIGPLANEt, Gt5p, uncharted etc. are not killer games than have mercy on the wii and 360.

In all fairness that is just an opinion as I have yet to see a game on PS3 that looks better than one on 360

I think that you haven't seen enough PS3 games :D

Sorry, but there's been no games on the ps3 to make somebody choose it over the 360...and the sales numbers prove it...

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

For a lot of people, maybe not. As for me, I needed wireless for the 360 so I had to buy the adapter. And a few years of Live eventually makes it just as expensive, maybe moreso. The only extra thing I had to buy for the PS3 was the HDMI cable, which was £13.

Around the Network

well its got free and more stable online play, i use mine wirelessly, browser i use everday in fact im typing this with ps3, bluray player for those who like watching movies, much more reliable unit, great lineup of game.......its well worth the extra.......in fact using the 169 euro 360 online for 3 or so years youve paid 399 anyways.........everyone to thier own i suppose---------- nice joke thread btw

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

The people posting here, and their personal experiences are irrelevant to the topic. You're a badly representative sample.

Tease.

the 360 would of cost more in EU they had a extra price cut there last year meaning they had 2 in 1 year apposed to 1 that theyve been having

Play Me

Snake2 said:
reask said:

Just my take on it.

How many times have you heard

"Ooh dude i was asleep in math class cause mr.troll was boring,but hey lets go play some littlebigplanet,Yea thats a manly game!" or "Do you wanna play MGS4? Screw the story,who needs it sneaking ftw!" or "Uncharted? is good right?" then his friend replies "How many of those games have splitscreen online?",then you reply "we can take turns on a SINGEPLAYER GAME".

Resistance 2 is also hated by PS3 fans for not selling millions first day,but i love it!

the wii cost 150 dollars and nintendo sells it for 250. talking about overpriced