By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 399 Euro For PS3 169 Euro 360. Is The PS3 Worth That Much More?

I certainly dont think so for one minute.

I mean BR, Wireless, who actually cares about these things.

.After all 80% of folks go in to a store want a gaming console and nothing else.

I just dont think PS3 has managed to produce the killer game yet that says 360 is yesterday.

Thats not to say it doesnt have good games.

Just my take on it.

Around the Network

In my opinion the PS3 is worth quite a bit more, but not that much more.
The 360 and Wii don't appeal to me though, so I have a PS3.

The only reason I choose PS3 is BR and free online.

"In the end, you're always on your own."

~ Squalll Leonheart

killzone 2 and mgs4 alone justify the gap in price, snake2 out!

free online, internet browser blu ray, wireless minimum 80gig hard drive, This year alone showing a lot of dominance in the graphic department, the Future of gaming is here , o and unlike my 360 i haven't sent it off 3 times in 15 months , so yeah you get for what you pay for, in ps3's case QUALITY

Around the Network
reask said:

.After all 80% of folks go in to a store want a gaming console and nothing else.

I just dont think PS3 has managed to produce the killer game yet that says 360 is yesterday.

Just my take on it.

WHAT!!!!!!! are you a gamer? so Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Metal gear solid 4, Valkyria chronicles, lITTLEBIGPLANEt, Gt5p, uncharted etc. are not killer games than have mercy on the wii and 360.

Snake2 said:
reask said:

Just my take on it.

WHAT!!!!!!! are you a gamer? so Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Metal gear solid 4, Valkyria chronicles, lITTLEBIGPLANEt, Gt5p, uncharted etc. are not killer games than have mercy on the wii and 360.

In all fairness that is just an opinion as I have yet to see a game on PS3 that looks better than one on 360

ha ha you know its bad luck to tell late april fools jokes! but well done it made me laugh we all know killzone and mgs4 rape anything 360 has to offer

Snake2 said:
reask said:

Just my take on it.

Opinion, Meet Opinion, O nice to meet you Opinion.. Like wise Opinion.

Also you should reply to the whole sentence, not just what you bolded... I underlined what you missed...

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

reask said:
Snake2 said:
reask said:

Just my take on it.

In all fairness that is just an opinion as I have yet to see a game on PS3 that looks better than one on 360

I think that you haven't seen enough PS3 games :D