By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 399 Euro For PS3 169 Euro 360. Is The PS3 Worth That Much More?

phinch1 said:
ha ha you know its bad luck to tell late april fools jokes! but well done it made me laugh we all know killzone and mgs4 rape anything 360 has to offer

thats your personal opinion my friend.

Around the Network

Apparently a lot of people in Others think so because at less than half the price the 360 only sells 15,000 a week more there.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

Garnett said:
RPG said:
............really.

I always go for the top of the line anyway, I would like all the fixings for what I buy. You really like asking a lot of question don't you?

but does that mean everyone is driving a ferrari? no!

Vgchartz: where opinions become facts and substance says "see ya"

x360 only cost 200$ at purchase... then plus 50$ for year one of on-line service... then you like the on-line gaming and spend 150 $ in the next 3 years in the 4 years that you have it... lets see... it becames 400 $ with no wifi and without hd playback of any source... yes you could stream movies from the net and stuff but is it the same as you having the the disc in your hand and could have a 100 hd movie collection??? without piracy i dont know how can xbox360 owners have such a library!

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4