By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Nothing to look foward to on the 360?

hatmoza is a big fat troll. I think he was banned for it twice.

Around the Network

^ whats sad is that im probably one of the most honest people on this site and im accused of lying all the time
oh well

^sorry I was just kidding. I cant remember if I saw u trolling or not. I have a feeling I did but cant be sure.

(and Im not a troll hunter btw)

Kos-mos said:
Garnett said:
Kos-mos said:
Garnett said:
Kos-mos said:
Garnett said:
kowenicki said:
@ antfromtashkent @wfz
he hates americans.. just hasnt got the balls to openly admit it... he's even blanked out the word americans from the MGS2 quote.

now, if me or you constantly slagged off say japan, or india or mexico then it would be racist and we would get a ban.

Updatted,LOL Sorry hatmozilla2.0

Oh lovely. A picture of the american pride. Saddam Hussain finally captured. Great for many Iraq`s. Really bad for all the soldiers losses.

Yea well,we captured him,we may lose a few hundred soldiers a day,there losing thousand a day on useless attacks,whos losing again?

We can just pull out and leave it the way it is now,a mess and guess what even more people will  began to die,but you know what were big bad America huh?

Let`s talk politics. But not in this thread.

Nah i dont do politics.

OT -Alan Wake,Splinter Cell and many more good games this year!

I can tell...

You really are a jerk.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

nightsurge said:
blackstar said:
nightsurge said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:

@nightsurge

like i said in pages 2 or 3 im not justifying anything with a gamertag

And I believe that is because you are completely fake.  You like to start conversations like this and constantly take on the "unpopular" opinion (hence why you claim to dislike KZ2 on PS3, but love the PS3 and bash the 360, while trying to feign liking Halo 3).

The only reason I see for someone not to disclose their gamertag would be because they cannot do so or have been caught in a lie and don't want to be discovered.

dude , he bashed the ps3 a lot , u just missed it.

That's my point.  He constantly switches to whatever role is "unpopular" so as to get the most attention.  Seems very fake to me.  I mean, I can admit some things were wrong with both systems, and they could both be improved, but for the most part I would have a favorite that I wouldn't degrade.  This guy is so random and all over the place with his posts he just doesn't have a coherent pattern.....

naaaah , he is better than other posters who take one side and keep spinning the facts just to protect their console of choice from the criticism

Around the Network

There is nothing to look forward to.

I hope they take their time with Gears 3, because Gears 2 was a rushed step down for the series in terms of gameplay. The story was better than the one in Gears 1 though.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Since when did you speak for the entire 360 userbase?

seece said:
Since when did you speak for the entire 360 userbase?

Speak for the entire 360 userbase?  The guy doesn't even own a 360 and he has no idea what will be announced at E3.  He's like the clowns at the start of last year that was saying that nothing good was going to be released for the 360 in 2008.

^Haha! check my album .
If you need more proof, look 3 posts above yours.