By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Nothing to look foward to on the 360?

forza 3, alan wake, rare games, halo odst. this thread fails.

Around the Network

LOL 4 people banned in this thread!!

Actually, I kind of have to agree with the OP. If no more (timed) exclusive jRPGs are going to be announced, then after SO4 I see my PC, PS3, and the portables doing me just fine to cover my upcoming wanted Western and Japanese games. My thoughts of Halo and Gears are in my sig.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Don't feed the troll.

Failed thread.

Fiurst of all, Microsoft has more games in the first half of 2009 than the PS3. What does SOny has besides KZ2?

My x360 has Halo Wars, Star Ocean 4, The Lost and the Damned, Fallout 3: The Pitt, Race Pro, and I will be checking out Ninja Blade when it is released.
Also, multiplatform games like RE5, SF4, Fear 2, Riddick, Bionic Commando is also on the x360.

Sony has a few exclusives like Uncharted 2 and Infamous coming at the end of the year but Microsoft will surely announced a few new games soon in addition to Halo ODSTand Alan Wake.

Didn't we went through this early last year and the year before?

Around the Network

lol
no good news for E3 ??? it's what in 3 month or 4 ??? do you work for any major devs distri or hardware manufacturer.... and if you do... do you even have access to their R&D or PR department ???

now this is obviously a provocation.... but let me ask a question here ???? how many games on PS3 will be released in the next 365 days that haven't been announced for more than a year and a half ago if not way more.... so with the reasoning everybody seem to have.... PS has had pretty much nothing for about 2 years right ????

about XB when was the last time we didn't have interesting announcement that are released before the next E3 ??? oh and when was the last time the holiday line up for XB didn't obliterate the PS3 line up in numbers of sale (not arguing the quality here) ???

instead of asking us (XB owners) all the time to prove our potential success and or failure to have a good line up or library.... try to prove PS actually has one.... if I'm correct we are non guilty until proven so... and that is up to you to prove it... so far we yet have to see PS succeed and it's not a supposed amazing line up with half of the release date that could be pushed to 2048 that you have a case.... you need actual concrete facts....

and about stolen exclusives ???? which one ???? get your facts together boy..... most of the supposed exclusive you have on PS are stolen from nintendo in the first place.... go back to your history books kid.... Sony didn't invent much and riped off a all lot of the industry.. without saying rotten it big time with mass production of low quality games.... don't even get me started.... they probably damaged the core market more than anything else...

seece said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:

Im not mad at nightsurge or legend11 for not believing i had  a 360 .
but seece, you are just a dumb mother fucker if you still dont believe it.

Why should anyone believe you?!

Hopefully you will get a long ban this time

The irony here is insane.