By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Nothing to look foward to on the 360?

NeoRatt said:
This will probably be a more interesting thread to post after E3.

I agree

Around the Network

Huxley and Alan Wake look and sound great. I'd love to get those two games. But the problem is, will they be superior on the PC? If so, that would get rid of the reason to get a 360 : (

Here's the release lineup for the 360 in 2009. If you can't find anything worthwhile to play then it's best you get rid of the console, since this would basically show you haven't enjoyed any year's lineup in the 360's lifetime.

http://xbox360.ign.com/index/release.html

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Yeah, right Kingdom Hearts 3 is not going to be on Xbox 360. More likely on Wii because 1. there are more Wii owners in Japan and Japanese people love RPGs. 2. It cost less to develop for Wii.

YesWiiCan said:
Yeah, right Kingdom Hearts 3 is not going to be on Xbox 360. More likely on Wii because 1. there are more Wii owners in Japan and Japanese people love RPGs. 2. It cost less to develop for Wii.

Yeah, right Kingdom Hearts 3 is not going to be on the Wii. More likely on DS because 1. there are more DS owners in Japan and Japanese people love RPGs. 2. It cost less to develop for DS.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
YesWiiCan said:

Yeah, right Kingdom Hearts 3 is not going to be on the Wii. More likely on DS because 1. there are more DS owners in Japan and Japanese people love RPGs. 2. It cost less to develop for DS.

No Kingdom Hearts 3 is not going to be on DS. DS already gets Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Duh

YesWiiCan said:
Onyxmeth said:
YesWiiCan said:

No Kingdom Hearts 3 is not going to be on DS. DS already gets Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Duh

That statement lends itself towards my argument more than it does yours. If a series is already being represented on a certain platform, a logical conclusion can be made that it may continue to be supported on said platform. For example, coming from Square Enix themselves, the DS began getting Dragon Quest spinoffs in the form of Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime and Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker. Guess what came next? Oh right. Dragon Quest IX. Following those two spinoffs, the Wii received it's own spinoff in Dragon Quest Swords. Guess what came next? Oh right. Dragon Quest X.

Now we can go on back and forth whether this game will be released here, there or nowhere, but ultimately you don't have any better argument the Wii is getting it than the 360 is, and the only logical trends that can be ascertained are that the series is currently being supported on the DS and PSP exclusively. Your own logic in your original statement lends towards my argument that it will be a future DSor PSP game and not a Wii game, because there are more handhelds in circulation than Wii's, handhelds are more popular in Japan, and both handhelds do not cost as much to develop on as the Wii does.

RolStoppable said:
From what I know, the bosses at Square-Enix usually just roll a dice when they decide for which platform which game is made. 1-5 is an exclusive for any of the current gen systems and a 6 is a HD multiplatform game. Something like that.

They seem to roll the DS's number a lot. I think it's a weighted dice.

Kos Mos, Shut Up! You Too Outlaw. Dont Call Kos Mos A Jerk.

^^ hi TROLL ALT

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.