Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name 1 thing u hate abt sony,MS n nintendo

MS: For not being Sega
Sony: For not being Sega
Nintendo: For not being Sega
Sega: For not releasing the earth shattering Dreamcast 2

Former something....

Around the Network
Garnett said:
Waiting for CGI-Quality and MikeB replies,oh i dont think they will be coming.

Nintendo - Gimmicks and Casual (shitty) games

Sony - Worse versions of multi-plat games (not as much now, but in the past) and lost exclusives

Microsoft - Loud and Unreliable system

Sony - they are taking too long to bring the features. i know m$ owns tons of patents for online but being so big and taking so long.
also overengineer the ps3, its was too expensive and it bite them.
-they need to bring jrpg over, if microsoft bid try to pays at least to keep the game releasing at both consoles at the same time, in all terrories.

microsoft - they can't make reliable hardware even if their lives depend on it.
and their software isn't good all of them require 2-3 years of patches to be decent.
they charge for what should be free like online.
IE explorer = slow, engine doesn't permit many add ons.
wmp = tons of bugs, u can't put a usb drive on vista because it will try to sync and use 100% of the cpu.
messenger = its 66mb for messaing application that its slow.

nintendo - i stopped being a fanboy of them after the GC era, GC was awesome but they are making their games too easy, and wii it's the revolution it was going to be, like all felt for the motion control.
and they are making money and it makes it look like they don't care about their features the Dsi its only a AAC player mainly because they don't want to pay for a mp3 license. i love my DSLIte, but the potential DSi had was locked.
and the online it's poor, free but didn't have much improvement in 2 years either... slow like sony , but sony it's showing some promise.

Sony - They act like they are #1 when they are #3.

Microsoft - Rushes certain things.

Nintendo - Went for the soccer mom crowd.

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M

Around the Network

@zomb1337...how do u think sony act like they r #1....I think MS act like they are no.1!!!!

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun

Sony: Their recent arrogance.
Nintendo: needless accessories making it nessecary to buy multiple things to play games. (Wiimote and Nunchuck are the same controller yet are separate to buy?)..and putting the consoles name as a prefix/suffix on the name of new games...(wait that's 2)

M$: Seemingly forcing their way into the industry on the money made from another industry.

Hmm, pie.

badgenome said:

Sony - The Cult of Sony. They have the most annoying fanbase this side of Apple. The sort of person who says, "Yeah, rumble is such a last gen feature! Who needs it?" and then gets excited over the Dualshock 3 is more muppet than man.

You make it sound as if similar behavior couldn't be found in any fanbase(no matter what it's for). There always are some extremists who can't think for themselves and the percentage of those isn't particularly higher in the Sony fanbase then anywhere else.

Sony- They refuse to give the billion dollars I asked them for.

MS- They don't care about their fanbase and the gamers.

Ninty- It's ignoring the hardcore gamers

Initiating social expirement #928719281

Lafiel said:
badgenome said:

Sony - The Cult of Sony. They have the most annoying fanbase this side of Apple. The sort of person who says, "Yeah, rumble is such a last gen feature! Who needs it?" and then gets excited over the Dualshock 3 is more muppet than man.

You make it sound as if similar behavior couldn't be found in any fanbase(no matter what it's for). There always are some extremists who can't think for themselves and the percentage of those isn't particularly higher in the Sony fanbase then anywhere else.

I strongly disagree, but I can see why you'd feel that way if you've missed all the "join my Sony army!" threads. And the PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E sigs. And all those Killzone 2 avatars a little while ago. And the people who in this very thread are slamming Microsoft for doing things that Sony itself had done on its way to the top of the game industry.