By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name 1 thing u hate abt sony,MS n nintendo

Nintendo: Deceptive localization practices. We should be past this sort of childishness at this point. Atlus makes its living almost exclusively on obscure Japanese localizations, you can do it too.

Microsoft: Deceptive advertising. You do not have Madden as an exclusive title, quit making it look like you do.

Sony: Arrogance. You can't tout every year as the year of the PS3, and you can't claim you run this industry.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Microsoft - Paying and stealing exclusive games , always trying to beat Sony.

Sony- i hate the controller the xbox one is way better also it cost a lot

Microsoft- paying for freaking online wtf:@

Nintendo- crappy online meaning dumb friend codes and finally announce a good title for wii ds has been getting all the spotlight from me lately

Sony= They overhype everything on there system as the second coming of Christ.

MS= Overpriced accessories.

Nintendo= The Wii.

Sony: the controller is offal

ms:having to pay to play with friends online

nintendo not releasing games like Disaster Day of Crisis and Captain Rainbow

Around the Network

MS: Quit trying to undermine Sony at every turn with all the unnecessary PR stabs, they were interesting at first now they are just becoming irksome, if Sony sneezes, you send a staement saying you guys can cough. (Was the comment regarding the ps2 price cut necessary?)

Sony: Contrary to popular belief, the EU is not your bitch, stop treating it as such. Ignore MS' attempts to undermine you, last I checked, you were making games not acting like 5yr old kids.

Ninty: Did the Wii really have to be so weak?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

SONY = WHERE'S JAK4!!!!!!?????
MS = Where's the FIRST PARTY!!!???
Nintendo = WHERE'S GOLDEN SUN 3!!!!???

4 ≈ One

badgenome said:

Sony - The Cult of Sony. They have the most annoying fanbase this side of Apple. The sort of person who says, "Yeah, rumble is such a last gen feature! Who needs it?" and then gets excited over the Dualshock 3 is more muppet than man.

Microsoft - Too focused on interfering with Sony's business rather than building their own brand. Their business model is becoming increasingly distasteful to me, and I find their product less and less compelling every day.

Nintendo - Mother is probably the best thing ever, but they have horribly neglected it. Even when they make a Mother game, they withhold it from us non-Japanese. We needs it, precious!

I turn rumble off and I own a DS3....

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

BladeOfGod said:
Bobbuffalo said:
MS: lack of originalty and shame
Nintendo: announcing games within a very short time for release
Sony: They won twice by pure luck

PS1: 102 million

N64:32 million

Saturn: 17 million

PS2: 145 million

Xbox: 24 million

GameCube: 21 million

Dreamcast: 10 million

Pure luck?????

i love when people do that :P

ssj12 said:
badgenome said:

Sony - The Cult of Sony. They have the most annoying fanbase this side of Apple. The sort of person who says, "Yeah, rumble is such a last gen feature! Who needs it?" and then gets excited over the Dualshock 3 is more muppet than man.

Microsoft - Too focused on interfering with Sony's business rather than building their own brand. Their business model is becoming increasingly distasteful to me, and I find their product less and less compelling every day.

Nintendo - Mother is probably the best thing ever, but they have horribly neglected it. Even when they make a Mother game, they withhold it from us non-Japanese. We needs it, precious!

I turn rumble off and I own a DS3....

That's really got nothing to do with what I said. But if the shoe fits, wear it, Kermit.