By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name 1 thing u hate abt sony,MS n nintendo

Sony: Unreliable systems, arrogance, expensive hardware, over-promising and under delivering.

Microsoft: Everything that Sony is without the expensive hardware.

Nintendo: Malstrom is annoying, and I wish the Wii was more powerful to bring balance to the three systems.

Tease.

Around the Network

Sony - Their stupid, gonna do it our way additude, because most of the time it means they do something no one asks for, and completly ignore the most obvious way of doing things. This is what has killed the Company slowly but surly over the last 20 years. It is why the Walkman did not stay ahead, and let the iPod jump ahead. It is why they have lost ground on their TV sales, and it is partialy why they are in last place in the video game market this generation.

Microsoft - Overall, I hate Microsofts attitude in the PC arena. They take way to much advantage of their power, and put a lot of good people out of buisness to make sure that they keep competition out of the equation. In the gaming side though I have to say I am very hppy with them right now. They have let go of most of the studios that they owned, and have really given Sony a lot of help in doing so.

Nintendo - The fact that they don't just become a third party. They have proven to me for three generations that they can not make hardware to compete anymore, and I just wish they would make it so everyone could enjoy their game without having to purchase their worthless systems. I can not bash their ideas, I think that the Wii Mote is great, and Wii Fit is just preaching to the choir.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Sony - too much talk

MS - too much money

Nintendo - too much silence

Sony: They are cocky. They thought they would be ahead in this generation again just because of the Playstation brand. Listen to the people more.

MicroSoft: Add-on, add-on and more add-ons. $100 for wifi, $30 for recharging controller, $50 for online gameplay every year. Also fix your god damn console. It scratches the games and DVD's, has RROD [33% failing] and the new E74 thats growing. Grow on your first party exclusives, STOP depending on third party and stop using up all your money advertising. $50mil on GTA episodes? wow.

Nintendo: Stop remaking games every generation. 1 paper mario, 1 platform mario, 1 smash mario, 1 mario kart, at least 1 zelda game, at least 1 metroid game every single gen. If that's all you can make every gen, then get out of it. Make new IP's please, all I ask for.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

Sony-Hyped games dont sell much

MS-Steal ps exclusives

Nintendo-Kiddish Games

PLAYSTATION® is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

Sony - Overpriced hardware and annoying fan boys

MS - Bad start with crap hardware and online services even annoy developers/publishers

Nintendo - Last gen quality for next gen price

Sony: came into this gen with to high price

Microsoft: no nex gen games that intrest me

Nintendo: no games of intrest outside core-ninty titles

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:

Microsoft: no nex gen games that intrest me

If the major 360 exclusive somehow found their way on the PS3 you would play them and love them.

Halo 3 and Gears of War could be the best selling PS3 games if Microsoft chose to let that happen.

Sony - Arrogant company, arrogant fans.

Microsoft - Not building their first party up nearly enough, this REALLY grates on me.

Nintendo - ... Reggie or whatever his name is.

Sony- want more games with on line coop, wish hard drive was easier to work with, so when i go to friends house i can bring saves and profile, instead of using my USB Memory card.

Microsoft - released a crap system and knew it, being a computer giant, having to buy a 60 dollar wireless headset , instead of bluetooth like Sony, and paying 150 bucks for 120 gig hard drive, instead of 100 bucks for 500 gig. paying for xbl is crazy, you spend 60 bucks on a game, you spend lots of money for a broadband connection, then you have to pay to play online, crazy, introduced xbox and did not support it. i can go on for ever i hate microsoft, copied apple os to make windows, there thiefs.

Nintendo- screwed sony many years ago, there system just does nothing for me, i dont hate them or like them, there just nothing to me, if i wanted a wii, i would of just kept playing my ps2.