Former something....

Around the Network

Sony = arrogant

Microsoft - well it's Microsoft...

Nintendo - bad online support, no Zelda Wii and F-Zero

Sony-they can't make a profit
Microcrap-They are EVIL like Germany in 1943
Nintendo-NOT HD ENOUGH.

Sony- Everything, but mostly their blatant copying of everything Nintendo does.

Microsoft- Red ring. The reason I put off buying a 360

Nintendo- Friend codes. Way to take the fun out of online.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Sony - Lack of support for backwards compatibility (This one really irks me, I like to replay my collection of PS1/2 games still)

Microsoft - Their console naming conventions (360 = Making a full spin and returning to the same position)

Wii - Friend Codes, Lack of other controller use (Not so much the idea of friend codes, but one for each game blows)

Around the Network

Sony - Hmm.. for missing the perfect opportunity with the PSP. The PSP should hav bee open to third parties very early on. They could have stolen the app phenomenon Apple currently enjoys. Also, I hate how overconfident they were when this gen started.

MS - Too focused on beating Sony. So focused that they released their console a year early, with a failure rate worse than the other two current gen consoles combined... probably even the last gen consoles as well.

Nintendo - Remake after remake after remake of games... Their games don't change enough for me, for example, I owned a GameCube last gen, but I didn't purchase ALL the Mario games because they just weren't different enough to warrant a purchase.. Also, I want my 3D Pokemon game! Stop making copy/paste Pokemon games one after another! Push the freaking envelope!

Nintendo- the fuck wheres my KIRBY WII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111
sony- they made me waste 600$ just for their console >:l
microsoft- they made alot of people close minded with the xbox360 (meaning my classmates)

Sony - Arrogance, higher prices in Europe.
Nintendo - Wii series.
Microsoft - Bad quality hardware.

sony-arrogance
microsoft-having to pay for online service
nintendo-lack of games that even slightly catch my interest (there are some, just not many)

Sony - Always losing money, went premium brand route, but the reason seems to be lack of ability to compete in mid-range market, they like eating Samsung's ass.

MS - Everything is sales first, always grabbing money but then losing it to repair products (eg: 360 rrod), antitrust lawsuits or lawsuits in general, and government fines due to late compliance of lawsuit verdict. Even with those, they still make a mint, so why change? Never mind quality meh. What about reputation then? They will just brainwash you with some marketing money which they have a mountain of, no biggie.

Nintendo - A little too conservative, only makes games related stuff. Their model is a lot like Apple's in that they make the software and hardware. But at least Apple has some software on Windows that are sort of like a trojan marketing ploy, Nintendo should make a NSMBW demo for the PC lol. Or god forbid, make a multiplat Mario just once as if to swing their dick in MS and Sony's faces.