By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Takes a Cheap Shot at OnLive! (Are they AFRAID or JUSTIFIED)??!

wfz said:
Reggie's entire comment was regarding Crysis? Hahaaha, awesome. He makes a great point which many users on this site have been pointing out.

If I can play Sims 3 on it

I'm happy

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

So, Microsoft is not worried about Ps2 , Sony is not Worried about the wii , and Nintendo is not Worried about Onlive?

Come back in 5 years Onlive then maybe it will work for everyone.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

@pullus Pardus

LOL

epic post!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Demotruk said:
Onlive could be the future, but it'll require local hubs. Therefore, I expect it to start small and in areas with excellent broadband infrastructure. It'll grow only as internet connections improve, and it'll have to be based on early profitability to continually expand, or new entrants and work as a franchise rather than a single company.

Yeah, it can certainly be the future, but I think Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony will release something like onlive eventually. People will rather buy it from a company they've heard so much about then a company that no one knows about.

Around the Network

I really doubt Onlive can make much impact any time soon. The technical issues seem to immense to me and there presentation seemed to gloss over how they're going to handle the tougher elements of what they are promising.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

well playstation 4 is probably a bigger treat to Wii than OnLive...i mean...if Sony stay to there 10 years plan it will still be out before a working OnLIve

I doubt Nintendo should be worried. But like the iPhone, they have to continue to assert themselves as the dominant superior player in the industry and to further assure their consumers they'll be around for awhile.

ONlive should get college kids

Repent or be destroyed

can someone explain me what is OnLive?