By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will FF Versus XIII be seen as a spin-off? 1 Million in Japan First week??

I have XI Online, which i really like, so ill get XIII Online (probs XIII as well, what with all the hype + i like XI Online)

i dont know how well it will sell, how well did XI Online sell?

Around the Network

It might be seen as a spin-off. Heck, I consider it one even though it will sell into the millions.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

@scifiboy

erg what?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@masterb8tr

you still havn't countered my point

If we call FF:CC & FF Legend spin offs and we have been doing that for ages

then FF Versus XIII is also a spin off

its not getting special treatment from me

lightening fanboy :P

darthdevidem01 said:
@masterb8tr

you still havn't countered my point

If we call FF:CC & FF Legend spin offs and we have been doing that for ages

then FF Versus XIII is also a spin off

its not getting special treatment from me

i've played neither of those games, i dont know anything about them actually and personally i've never called them spin off. A spin off imo would be Daxter in the jak and daxter series.

Around the Network

I dont think its possible to gauge Versus until we see what XIII does.
I know people its huge it moves hw and sw but if the userbase isnt there then that means that hw would have to go really high on launch to get near 1.8m.
I reckon Versus will touch a million roughly in Japan but I'm going to wait to see what the biggie does first.

Ynwa.

darthdevidem01 said:
@scifiboy

erg what?

i have Final Fantasy XI Online, so i will get XIII Online as i hope it will be similar or better

spinoff=low budget ffvxiii = astronomic budget and at least 4 yr in development are you an xboxfanboy or something?

darthdevidem01 said:
what soriku said

we probably havn't bought games that actually suck.....as we looked at reviews & didn't buy them

FF CC is average however

@luisvgm

but the thread is about sales

its not our opinion we need.....but people's

n people are a bit silly at times

If they See a copy of FF13 & a copy of FF Versus 13 side by side.....they will feel FF13 is the main game....

also FF13 will relese before agito or versus

ohh but your title says "will FF versus XIII be seen as a spin-off?" so i a assumed that it was about that too and since you have a question mark in it then your asking people if FFversus will be seen as spin-off. but your right the thread is about sales too. well i dont know how much will it sell. like 3 or 4 million? FF is big jajajaja.

SciFiBoy said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@scifiboy

erg what?

i have Final Fantasy XI Online, so i will get XIII Online as i hope it will be similar or better

versus is not an online game XD