By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will FF Versus XIII be seen as a spin-off? 1 Million in Japan First week??

I will be multi so yes

Around the Network

Darth, you're going to look a tad silly if you think Versus will only sell 500k in Japan LTD...

wholikeswood said:
Darth, you're going to look a tad silly if you think Versus will only sell 500k in Japan LTD...

Very True, im sayin 1.5mil

1.5 millions is unreal too

@wholikeswood

why silly?

Its based on proof of PSP FF spin offs and scaling down to PS3's userbase

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@wholikeswood

why silly?

Its based on proof of PSP FF spin offs and scaling down to PS3's userbase

- PSP had: - FF 1&2 port(again) - CC Sold well other than CC what spin offs

ugh Versus will release at best in a year's time, by that time FFXIII will have released and other games chipping in will boost the PS3 install base by a million. Million seller first week in Japan, 4 million WW will be the lifetime number.

Now the MINDFUCK is darths comparison of Versus doing 1 million first week in Japan to Crazzymans Killzone 2 doing 3 million first week WW.

at least 2 million in japan

well i dont consider VERSUS13 as a spin-off. it have absolutely nothing to do with FF13, thats why i think SE should change the name. i dont know name it FF14 jajaja, but they should change the name. well its my opinion but what matters is how good the game is going to be i hope its great, so far the trailers they have released are epic¡¡¡¡¡.

Soriku said:
Jo21 said:
yess i see it selling 3-4 ww easily.

its kh without disney after all.

The reason KH sells as much as it does is because of Disney. 3-4 mil WW is like KH numbers. Don't see Versus going that high. FF XIII will though.

I have support!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey