By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will there be a PS4??

Sony hasnt had the succes it wud hav thot wen it launched the ps3...n sales figures n tevenue figures arent very pretty at he moment..so will it launch the ps4 n risk more losses or will it bak out like sega???

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun
Around the Network

It will back out like Sega after releasing PS4.

Nintendo dominates the younger segment and Microsft wants the older gamers (and is willing to lose more money for it).

PS4 has no room to go.

God i hate fanboys, almost as much as they hate facts

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea” Antoine de St-Exupery

+2Q  -2N  (to be read in french)

i think it will release the ps4 n itwill be like the ps2...i think sony will dominate the nxt gen

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun
Gh0st4lifE said:
It will back out like Sega after releasing PS4.

Nintendo dominates the younger segment and Microsft wants the older gamers (and is willing to lose more money for it).

PS4 has no room to go.

Maybe in lala land...

PS4 will probably be released sometime between 2012-13 along with the other systems.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

ok i know i make errors all the time when i post, but they're usually minor and I will fix them when i spot them, but that OP really hurts my head looking at it and i have to re-read it a few times before I can make sense of it.

In short: Please proof-read.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Around the Network

Obviously they will. I don't think it will be called PS4 though. Too predictable. I think they will continue the momentum of the PS3 and call it : Playstation 3: 2 - Very catchy and on the edge.

Aj_habfan said:
Obviously they will. I don't think it will be called PS4 though. Too predictable. I think they will continue the momentum of the PS3 and call it : Playstation 3: 2 - Very catchy and on the edge.

No they will pull a Prince move and make it a symbol inelligble so we have to call it "The console formally known as Playstation"

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

What a silly Question...
Of course there will be a PS4.......many many years in the future. As of right not wht PS3 is here to stay. The system is not doing nearly as bad as many would have you believe. So what if it is in 3rd place. So was gamecube, Nintendo survived.

Plus the idea of scrapping the PS3 now for another high tech system is stupid. What, is Sony suppose to make a weaker system then the PS3 for the PS4? I think not. A new system would have to be an upgrade, not downgrade, meaning the sytem would be even more exspensive. Now that just doesn't make sense.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

No....because ps3 is "DOOOOOOOOOOOMED"

PS4 will be there for sure!!!!

PLAYSTATION® is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E